2 managers, 1 club, different timezones, 5500 miles

I've recently moved to Seoul and in doing so have ended any hope of playing a co-op network game with my best mate in London due to our different timezones.

In a moment of (what we perceived to be) inspiration we've devised a whole new approach to co-op on FM, the only problem is I'm not sure how we go about doing it, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated. The aim is as follows:

1 game, we co-manage the same club. So i'm responsible for the club during Seoul's day and he picks up where i left off during London's day.

We think it'll be a lot of fun, but how do we do it? We both own the game, is there a way of accessing saves on the cloud from different computers?!

Hi mate, sounds like a great idea.

I'm sorry but I don't know if there is a way to do what you're suggesting but I do have an idea that could work?

After each of you finish playing, upload the save onto media fire and send the link to the other person via facebook/skype/whatever is easier. Then the other person can download the save and play and then re-upload it every time one person finishes playing. You'd have to remember to upload it every time though. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

You would probably need to send each other the save game file, or upload it onto a cloud to do that. Not sure if the Steam cloud would work for this tbh. Something like dropbox would do the job.

Sounds about right

Archived