My Own Nation

Is it possible for me to create my own nation on editor or not?

Is it possible to:

swap all teams

make playable leagues in the nation

nation badge

nation name

nation reputation

any of these possible? since ive dreamed of doing it and now putting my dreams into action if its possible that is.

many thanks - Quick Reply If Possible -

It is not possible to create a new nation but it is possible to edit one that is already there. Europe also allows for 1 or 2 nations to be added without affecting the game so you can take a previously nation not currently in the game like CIS and edit their details to amke them active. You can do all of what you said. The only thing about the playable leagues is that (obviously you can edit a current one like Wegason as done with Northern Ireland so they are no longer in the game) but if you want to effective create a new nation like using CIS then you would need to swap the leagues with a current playable nation which would mean that country has no playable leagues. I don't feel I explained that very well but hope you get it.

i'll start by saying, i think you made a typo with your name, surely you mean Liverpool 3, Everton 0??

Then, mate it is easy to do this, I have created a country (just for sh*ts & giggles really) based on the Pre-Saxon England called Ratae.

I used the CIS nation as Jod123 stated, then created around 100 teams, along with a small roster of players (whose nationality I changed to Rataen to give us a national team), then, using Dave's League Swap Guide (I recomend it highly) I swapped all the teams from the Israeli league (the easist IMO) with my new clubs and hey presto, a new nation and a new league.

I have since moved it over to Belgium (also really easy to swap with) so now I can choose from around 80 managable clubs in my new nation!

Best of luck mate.

When you use CIS as the nation, what kind of names do the regens have?

The regen names are dependant on what you set the national language as, since I made Ratae English/Danish (in honour of the Vikins invaders) I get a mixture of those names.

Pity you can't build your own language and names, would've done that for Ratae!

syd, you sound like me - you spend longer faffing with the editor than you do actually playing the game! ;)

mate it feels like that, as soon as I finish 1 new db, test it, i play it once, then get a new idea and start building a new one!!

I'm halfway through building leagues for all the Asian nations and I just had the bright idea to do the same for Africa, so now I have 2 unfinished dbs!

Archived