Certain kits are missing.

Macharius

Wasn't sure as to where to post this as it didn't suit the bug forum as this was something on my part (I believe). A friend whipped up a custom kit for me as I had gotten bored of the current one my team (Chester).

At first I couldn't get it to work, so he suggested that I use the resource archiver to extract the original 2D kits, and place them in the graphics folder, before placing the FMF files back to where they were originally.

This worked and I went on my merry way, until I began to notice a few were missing either their third kit, or away kit, some missed their home kit but had their away and third. And all of these kits were the original licensed ones by SI within England. So I went back to the resource archiver and noticed that some kits were missing, then I noticed that some kits were there but not loading in game, e.g. Boston have their third and away kit loaded but not their home.

I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, no luck. I tried validating the cache, with no further luck. So I'm currently stumped. All the other licensed kits from La Liga, Seria A, MLS, etc, are all fine – it just seems to be England that is the issue and I'm stumped as to what the issue could be. I know it is something on my end as this wasn't the issue before I implemented my own custom kit, so I'm just a bit stuck.

Also of note; I don't use custom kit graphics, I general stick to what SI provide.

Archived