5 Star Youth players

has Rangers ever produced a player near Messi's lvl in real life? so not likely.

but as far as in game, get youth lvl's up as high as possible, and youth training, and youth training facilities, then hope for the best on regen day

I meant signing them for other clubs & spotting them rather than 5 star level players at SPL level.

Who'd be about 3 star in england.

Basically a youth player who is already at 3/4 star level ability (not potential) at 15/16 is a likely candidate. Such players are incredibly unlikely outside the major club youth academies.

Basically a youth player who is already at 3/4 star level ability (not potential) at 15/16 is a likely candidate. Such players are incredibly unlikely outside the major club youth academies.

Thats what i mean 4 or 5 star potential for a top team.

sign messi or balanta PA near 200 :p

if anyone will be near 200 PA on regen day he would likely be a 4.5 or 5 star

hope for best on regen day with top youth training and training facilities

and sign 20/20 PA/CA scout for player scout report

Won't it just show 4 stars based on scottish level?

Yes but I player who is 4 stars current ability with 5 star potential, is likely to have higher potential than a player with 1 star current ability and 5 star potential. The maximum is 5 stars so the better they are currently, the more likely they are to have higher potential, assuming they're the same age. Hope that made sense.

it will show it based at the level they are at.

I have picked up players that were rated 2 1/2-3 stars because they were in non-league level, as soon as they joined me they were 4 1/2-5

Wouldn't it become lowwr the higher the level they go to?

5 star SPL player maybe 3 Star premier league ect

it will show it based at the level they are at.

I have picked up players that were rated 2 1/2-3 stars because they were in non-league level, as soon as they joined me they were 4 1/2-5

This would only happen if you've not had a recent scout report, or you have a different level of ability for judging potential/ability between the scout who reported on him and the coach who's reporting on him (once signed). Players are always rated in comparison to your team, not the team a player is currently at.

nope, it is always been the case, the thing to look for is the text in the reports that says potentially a star/good/decent whateverleague player.

I don't get it thought why would say a 2 star player in the non leagues below a 4 star in the premier league?

As I said before, this is your scouts report vs your coaches report (probably from your assistant unless you've changed responsibilities). It's quite possible that one is better than the other or the scout didn't see enough of the player. Staff aren't perfect and will often disagree.

Also, if a player is at a club in a poor league or with poor facilities, then their "perceived PA" will be lower than their "actual PA" due to the fact that they wont reach that PA at their current club. This is why most african regens will have a fairly low PA, but when they join your club it will jump a few stars.

Also, if a player is at a club in a poor league or with poor facilities, then their "perceived PA" will be lower than their "actual PA" due to the fact that they wont reach that PA at their current club. This is why most african regens will have a fairly low PA, but when they join your club it will jump a few stars.

which is the point I have been trying to make

• 2 weeks later...

Yea that can work Toon Army. Also pay attention to transfer gossip in your division in the news screen - the top players often have like 20 teams after them so I've pinched players in the past by getting to them first. You can also check the U18 teams - if they're not grey they might be worth something. Especially look out for young players in national teams in medium-small nations.

Archived