the most amount of goals your player has scored in a match

Been trying to get the double hatrick for years the most goals a player has scored for me is 5.

So I was wondering how many goals have your player scored

Friendly games don't count :lol:

5 here as well, from my 3rd striker who got a chance in some Champions cup group game when I rested my best strikers. Dont think I've ever had anyone score 6 in any iteration of the game.

had Maynard in my wigan save score 8 in 2 games during preseason. (including, you guessed it... 5 in a game)

most notable was Domanique Malonga on FM12 who scored SEVEN in a single game against Newcastle :lol:

also had a fair few players score back to back Hat tricks

Had a player score 9 one time.

A young Ameobi for Newcastle back in the day. Was short a striker for a cup match and Ameobi was in the wings. I played him and he scored 9 on his debut.

He played every game after that and eventually went on to win World Player of the year.

Six- Carlos Vela scored six goals for me against poor Aston Villa. I think I subbed him off after 70-75 minutes because I didn't want him to do something stupid and spoil his perfect 10 rating. :D
Perfect 10 rating? I haven't seen one in my save so far, definitely not for my own players. Didn't pay attention to the ratings of the opposing players after each game. I think highest I had is 9.3 or 9.4 :o

Robert Lewandowski's just knocked in 4 for me against Hull in an 8-0 drubbing of the poor tigers and that's the best I've had in this years version of the game. Im pretty sure Facundo Ferreyra banged 6 in a match for me whilst managing Dortmund on last years game. I Remember way back on CM03/04 when D'Alessandro would score 4-5 a game with the Diablo tactic!

I've managed 6 goals twice.

Shola Ameobi did it on which ever the first FM it was to have achivements. I remember because I wasplaying in offline mode meaning I didn't get the achivement! Booo.

Second time on this version with Robin van Persie.

8 goals, but this was back in CM97/98 in the Dutch league.

For some reason the Dutch cup used to have some incredibly bad non-league teams in that version, far far worse than anything I've seen since. I would regularly win 15-0 or better against these minnows if drawn against them in the cup. My biggest win was 26-0 and a regen called Stefan Visser (my best striker of that save) scored 8 of them.

There is also a CM fairytale ending, as in those days the game force stopped after 25-30 years (can't remember exactly). So I knew my game would end, the very last game ever in that save was the World Cup final Holland v Germany, I wasn't involved as manager but I watched the game being the last ever and a lot of my players being in the Dutch squad ... and the same Stefan Visser got brought on as a sub and scored the winner in a 2-1 extra time win. I probably even shed a tear.

• 2 weeks later...

Moussa Dembele scored six goals against Stoke with my Spurs side on FM13, playing as deep-lying playmaker (support) :eek:

Never seen anything like that.

I should still have the ss somewhere on my hd...

I had two players break 10 goals on FM10, playing on an edited database in what would've been the 11th or 12th tier with St Blazey. Since then though I've only had two players break 5: Robert Lewandowski (6) and Marko Panic (7, 2 penalties) in two different saves on FM14. Both were in the first round of the German Cup away against awful teams.

I'm managing Lincoln of Gibraltar, and after financially carrying the country for years, I actually started getting some competition. We had to win our final league match to seal the title, ahead of our maiden Champions League final appearance later in the week. Perfect time for some players to stake a claim.

70CZl0I.png

A hat-trick by 16 minutes, and then another in the following 14 minutes. All from the inside forward position on the left wing. I took him off at half time when I saw him glowing like Peter from Heroes. I was afraid he might explode. Or I was worried about him getting injured ahead of the Champions League final. One of those two.

I've had four 6-goal hauls in FM08 and FM10 in competitive matches over various saves. I also had one 8-goal haul exploiting the corner bug in FM08 (a friendly match in an experimental save).

In one of my first games on FMC in this year's version, my Sunderland side lost 9-0 at home to Man City, and Aguero scored six.

Five is the most I've ever seen one of my players scoring in the one match. You won't be surprised to hear it doesn't happen very often.

8 goals, but this was back in CM97/98 in the Dutch league.

For some reason the Dutch cup used to have some incredibly bad non-league teams in that version, far far worse than anything I've seen since. I would regularly win 15-0 or better against these minnows if drawn against them in the cup. My biggest win was 26-0 and a regen called Stefan Visser (my best striker of that save) scored 8 of them.

There is also a CM fairytale ending, as in those days the game force stopped after 25-30 years (can't remember exactly). So I knew my game would end, the very last game ever in that save was the World Cup final Holland v Germany, I wasn't involved as manager but I watched the game being the last ever and a lot of my players being in the Dutch squad ... and the same Stefan Visser got brought on as a sub and scored the winner in a 2-1 extra time win. I probably even shed a tear.

Hehe, this is some awesome stuff to read. Remembering old savegames is the best!

Archived