FM15 FIFA Nations League by FM-Players.net

zwKoEys.jpg

With this file you can play with nations in league system competitions. There is 7 tiers with 210 nation in it. All countries are arranged by FIFA ranking.

Screenshots:

FIFA Gold League

Wuoa34r.png

FIFA Silver League

WdwJUGx.png

FIFA Bronze League

N4WYtWt.png

FIFA League 1

9SbDcKW.png

FIFA League 2

z7yRUOW.png

FIFA League 3

jqWjo9N.png

FIFA League 4

K9m09Q5.png

FIFA Nations Cup

u7pIEG3.png

file is tested for 3 seasons without any issues. If you see some clash dates or any other issue please let me know

FM15 download link is deleted because this file dont work after 15.3 patch. sorry

FM14 DOWNLOAD LINK

EDIT:

15.5.2014. - File is updated.

-Now you can choose your national squad 6 days before match- not only when season start.

-Also now leagues FIFA 1,2,3 and 4 have history and winners.

Winners of all groups are qualified for "champions playoff" stage but that stage dont have any fixtures in it- it use stats from group stage to determine competition winner.

-I deleted all national competitions that include senior squad- some asian comps, caribbean championship, pacific games... Olympics are still in game because u23 squad is used

16.5.2014. - Version 1.2 is out now. I hope this is final version for FM14

- 14 Non-Fifa Nations are in system now

- FIFA Nations Cup is included in game - 224 national teams in 8 rounds - 1 leg, final on neutral stadium

- National Friendlies are disabled

14.10.2014. - Version 1.3 i out.

- fixed names for some awards

- added awards for some competitions

- i think i manage to fix problem with world ranking points

Enjoy :thup:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I first time see this :) I think system will be something like this:

level 1: 1 division with 10 or 12 teams

level 2: 1 division with 10 or 12 teams

level 3: 2 divisions with 10 or 12 teams

level 4: 4 divisions with 10 or 12 teams

level 5: 8 divisions with 10 or 12 teams

level 6: 16 divisions with 10 or 12 teams

I want to regionalise that lower level divisions but need to find way to do that. priority is to involve almost all national teams :)

Will Gibraltar be in this then ??

I hope so

Lovely idea. I started looking at creating the UEFA Nations League but couldn't get my round it as an 'addition' to the current comps.

i will help you with this. just dont understand one thing- you want your competition with default competitions in game or without?

This is what I always wanted, but I've never managed to make a promotion/relegation system that worked.

Good luck with this project

i managed to set promotions/relegations and this will be released soon :)

I'm sure you know this, but there are countries in the North group that are more southerly than in the south group, and vice versa.

Still looking forward to this though. :)

i know but i cant solve that. i tried "regioanalise group" option but game dont regionalize teams properly. this is best option - almost all teams from north hemisphere play in north group. best i can do so far :thup:

Problem can be in dates. i dont know what dates are important in major continental competitions worldwide but this will be beta version and we will make some changes - im sure. Also i dont know what competitions i need to disable. asia is full of some "strange" comps :)

As for regionalising nations, I'm guessing you can't go into each nation and set a regional division (like you do with clubs).

Maybe i can try to set nations to right leagues. Game should use stadium instead of regional diviions. i will try and see

i will help you with this. just dont understand one thing- you want your competition with default competitions in game or without?

Yeah I want to have the Nations League as they plan. In place of friendlies. And keep the European Champs & World Cup. If you know how to do that I'd be happy to hear!

I've had a go at creating the uefa nations league (level 1 - 16 teams, level 2 - 14 teams, level 3 and 4 - both 12 teams).

I've scheduled it to start in September 2014, and for the groups to be drawn In August 2014. The 2014 World Cup still takes place, and euro 2016 qualifying is still drawn as normal.

The only thing I can see that doesn't work is that it keeps taking the top 12/14/16 countries, and not all 54, so Spain, Germany, England etc all play in all 4 leagues...

What is the correct option? I can't remember what I use.

Also, when the fixtures are scheduled, they do take place in Sep-Nov '14. This results in the euro 2016 qualifying getting moved to other, quite random dates, mainly December, feb and March.

cant wait for this update!

Any ideas on when it might be completed? Will it involve all nations?

i can finish this today but i have some issues with my serbian lower leagues so i need to fix this first. i can use all nations- 209 fifa members + gibraltar

i can finish this today but i have some issues with my serbian lower leagues so i need to fix this first. i can use all nations- 209 fifa members + gibraltar

Great! I hope you can work those problems out and finish this soon! Good luck!

I'm still having trouble.

Managed to get it to pick the correct teams for the correct leagues by using the "get specific team" option (although I believe this isn't the correct option), however now it won't even schedule the fixtures, or draw the groups. Like 1 step forward, 2 steps back...

I am going to test it as soon as I can.

Ok and please let me know is everything ok. i will test this but im busy right now. Asia have some competitions where nations are involved so i need to know is there some problem with date clash oe something else. North America also have some competitions- Pacific games or something like that. I will disable all that competitions if something is wrong

I simulated 10 seasons on holidays and all seems to work smoothly. Maybe some regionalization issues and the fact that England won the Gold League from 2017 to 2024, but nothing big.

I have some suggestions though:

1) Make a Champions play-off among the winners of the groups in the lower leagues. That way all divisions would have a champion, I think it would make it more interesting.

2) Instead of the relegation and promotion play-off be among nations of the same division, they could be among the nations of 2 divisions. For example: 12th and 11th place of the gold league are relegated and 1st and 2nd place of the silver league are promoted, whilst 10th and 9th of the gold league plays against 3rd and 4th of the silver league to determine the promotions. It could be difficult to implement on the lower leagues though.

3) This is more a request than a suggestion ^^ An FA style cup, maybe with all teams, or different cups for different divisions. Just a 1 leg match, and the final match being hosted by a random nation.

That's all. Thank you vey much for your effort, I will have tons of fun with this. By the way, I opened your file with the editor and understood why I cuold never make this system work. It is really complex. Great job!

I simulated 10 seasons on holidays and all seems to work smoothly. Maybe some regionalization issues and the fact that England won the Gold League from 2017 to 2024, but nothing big.

I have some suggestions though:

1) Make a Champions play-off among the winners of the groups in the lower leagues. That way all divisions would have a champion, I think it would make it more interesting.

2) Instead of the relegation and promotion play-off be among nations of the same division, they could be among the nations of 2 divisions. For example: 12th and 11th place of the gold league are relegated and 1st and 2nd place of the silver league are promoted, whilst 10th and 9th of the gold league plays against 3rd and 4th of the silver league to determine the promotions. It could be difficult to implement on the lower leagues though.

3) This is more a request than a suggestion ^^ An FA style cup, maybe with all teams, or different cups for different divisions. Just a 1 leg match, and the final match being hosted by a random nation.

That's all. Thank you vey much for your effort, I will have tons of fun with this. By the way, I opened your file with the editor and understood why I cuold never make this system work. It is really complex. Great job!

i cant solve that regionalisation problem. i use "regionalise groups" option but i dont think that option work 100%.

1) i will try to set this. there is some ranking level and history issue this year but i will try

EDIT: i just managed to set this but there will be no playoff- competition winner is team with more points from all groups. of course only winners of groups are here

2) i think i can make this. will try in future

3) this will be 100% in next update.

Thank you for this complex post. I will try to make this file even better in future :thup:

r u sure about this?

Yes, I tried un-calling an injuried player and it wouldn't let me. It said that he was confirmed in the squad and couldn't be substituted.

However, I had cases of players dissapearing from the DB. I assumed they retired, but still I do not know what happened to them. In those cases, I could call a new player.

15.5.2014. - File is updated.

-Now you can choose your national squad 6 days before match- not only when season start.

-Also now leagues FIFA 1,2,3 and 4 have history and winners.

Winners of all groups are qualified for "champions playoff" stage but that stage dont have any fixtures in it- it use stats from group stage to determine competition winner.

-I deleted all national competitions that include senior squad- some asian comps, caribbean championship, pacific games... Olympics are still in game because u23 squad is used

tested for 3 seasons without issues.

Awesome.

I will wait for the version with the FA Cup, though, if it is planned. I am having tons of fun with my current save and I don not wish to restart. Currently in my forth season, having promoted Afghanistan to League 2

Awesome.

I will wait for the version with the FA Cup, though, if it is planned. I am having tons of fun with my current save and I don not wish to restart. Currently in my forth season, having promoted Afghanistan to League 2

:) well done. i just started with Burkina Faso. I really dont know if FA cup is good idea. Calendar if full now- i need 8 dates for FA cup and all players will be used to often for national teams if i set this. However i can make this so people can try and let me know

:) well done. i just started with Burkina Faso. I really dont know if FA cup is good idea. Calendar if full now- i need 8 dates for FA cup and all players will be used to often for national teams if i set this. However i can make this so people can try and let me know

I guess if someone is playing this is to manage national teams, not clubs, so I dont see the problem with players being used too often for national teams. It's your call. Cheers!

I guess if someone is playing this is to manage national teams, not clubs, so I dont see the problem with players being used too often for national teams. It's your call. Cheers!

i just finished FA cup. I will test one season and send you file so you can try it

Is possible to have a version with all 224 nations in the game on the league? The 14 non Fifa affiliated going to League 4 to have 4 groups of 12 teams. Not a bad idea?

Its possible and good idea :thup:

Is possible to have a version with all 224 nations in the game on the league? The 14 non Fifa affiliated going to League 4 to have 4 groups of 12 teams. Not a bad idea?

I love the sound of that.

Also Nation Cup (FA cup style) will be included in next update.

If i include that 14 non-fifa nations i will solve some issues with league 4. i will have 48 teams and i can choose how many group and teams i want. 48 i better number to handle than 34 :D

16.5.2014. - Version 1.2 is out now. I hope this is final version for FM14

- 14 Non-Fifa Nations are in system now

- FIFA Nations Cup is included in game - 224 national teams in 8 rounds - 1 leg, final on neutral stadium

- National Friendlies are disabled

Archived