14.3.1. 4-1-1-3-1 ATI Tactic. Try it!

Hi Guys,

Now, I firstly want to say thank you for taking your time to read my post.

I always like to build my own tactic, and after many months of working on a plug and play tactic, I have finally created a tactic that can be successful with any team. FM14 has improved immensely and I thank SI for that.

k0xa.png

Results

rdwc.png

The shape of the tactic was designed to give you the ultimate results. You wont regret downloading this tactic.

eu0m.png

I wanted to build a tactic that is half decent at the back, but a tactic that can be universal, in that it can create heaps of chances.

Team Mentality

It stays on Standard, however please hear me out. For home matches I play on ATTACKING, even if I am playing against a better side. Unless I am playing a team 3 divisions higher then me, I dont change it.

For away matches where I am favorite, I also use attacking. If the odds are close, I usually go Attacking or Standard. For matches where I am clear underdog, use Counter or Defensive. That is all I change. I dont touch instructions or player instructions. So this tactic is essentially Plug and Play. Just use some initiative when changing team mentality.

NO OI are used, and I create my own team talks. I just use common sense. BUT a note: I find that being tough on players is rewarding.

I won the Greek Superleague with PAS Giannina in my first season with a default squad. My computer is stuffed and I cant create screens at the moment, so please bear with me

I am confident this structure will work for you, and it will make you LOVE the game again. I guarantee

TEAM TRAINING: Balanced on High, and Defensive Positioning

TACTIC!>>>>>>> http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/97490082/file.html

I would love feedback as I am currently working on improving my tactic and making it even better. I wish you all the best success.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived