Semi-Official FMM Wish List

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how this would work, but it could be a good addition if you could choose/negotiate a start date for joining a club as manager.

For example the Rangers job was available in late April, but I had a cup final with my current club that I wanted to play before I applied. Therefore it would be good if you could apply but then negotiate that you would take over at the end of the season rather than straight away.

In real life most clubs would hire a caretaker until the end of the season, or agree for a manager to take over at the end of season anyway?

Just a thought!

Things I currently miss:

1 - Important: A way to skip through the Players in my Team when looking at the Player Profile (without getting all the way back to the squad or tactics, select the next Player and move to the Player Profile page I Need)

2 - Minor: Statistics about the attendance of the matches. I can see a number right before the match starts but it never Shows again later. I can't look it up anywhere (or at least I don't find it)

• 2 weeks later...

The game needs a way to distinguish viewed and new players on the scouting result list. New results from scouts currently get populated into the same list with a ton of previously viewed players which results in a lot of repetitive viewing to figure out which players are newly added.

Been playing the game since FMH13, FMM16 is the best game of the series. However, it could be brilliant if you could add players number for FMM17. Its not a massive addition in terms of program/database.

Actually I believe SI said it would be a massive addition for the processing.

Hello to everyone. I have some suggestions for the upcoming versions of this superb managerial game. I must say that i really love this game and i bought every version of it (on pc and mobile).

First suggestions/ideea is that it would be very nice to have an option to customize the team kit after every season. Also it would be nice to have an option to buy a small,medium,big club after some years.

Another option that i would really love it and would make me buy it even if it costs 20 Euro (i am talking about the mobile version) is to make the Romania League available to manage teams. In Romania are a lot of people who play this game and would like to manage teams from the Romania League. You would say that there are also a lot of people who would like to play with teams from there countries, like me , and you would ask me what is special about the Romanian League. The answer: Nothing. And here comes my real proposal/suggestion: to make possible that anyone around the world to be able to pay a sum of money (extra money) to activate /to be able to play the leagues thay want to. I mean that the game would remain as the older versions , with the best leagues /countries in the world available to manage and if someone (for exemple me) ,want to manage a team from another league like Romania , he will pay another sum of money .

Hello everyone. First i must say that i really love this game and i bought every version of it ( for PC and iPhone). But i have some suggeestions for the upcoming versions which i would like to see in .

1)First I woul like to see/ to have an option to change the team kit after every season. Another suggestion is that it would be great to have an option to buy another smal/medium/big club after some years.

2)Also another option that would make this game for mobile great it would be to have the possibility to affiliate with a small or big club.

3) Anothe one is to have an option to choose the teams for friendly matches .

4) And the last and the most important suggestion that i have ( i really would like to keep this in mind and to maake it posible) .... is to make other leagues like Romania, available to to choose for managing teams. In Romania are a lot of people who play this game and who want to play/manage teams from Romania First/Second League. And we all would buy this game even if it costs 20 Euro , if Sports Interactive will do/make this suggestion posible. This is not a joke. Maybe you will say that there are a lot of other people in the world who would like to play/manage teams from there countries and maybe you will ask me why or what is so special about Romania to make may wish come true?

I will say that nothing.

And because of that i come with the REAL IDEA/Suggestion. To make every small league playable but in change of a sum of money. I mean to create in the mobile aplication shop some patches with every leagues at a cost each. And if anyone (for example me) want to activate Romania League , to pay the sum of the patch from tha shop and to activate the league.

Shortly, the game will come as now and as older versions with some bigger playable leagues at a price lets say for example 10 euro and if somebody want extra leagues he will pay another sum of money for example 5 euro.

Please make it posible, i dream about this for about 4 years.

Hi. My suggestions / wish list:

1. 'Top-Down' heat map for matches to see coverage from both left and right sides, as well as defending, midfield, attack zones as is the case at present

2. Match analysis at Half-time to enable adjustments to be made based on '+'s and '-',s so far during the match

3. Updated cup screens / news items - just graphically, to make the cups look like the actual cups being won, (perhaps their image is copyrighted?) for later viewing in a trophy cabinet

4. TEAM instructions / pre-match pep talk - i.e., a global team interaction, option rather than just for individual players. e.g., express, in a similar way to the PC version, your expectations for the team and your team 'mood' could be affected this way for better or worse.

5. Some kind of end of season 'sum-up' or response from the Board regarding targets achieved / missed. The season seems to just 'fizzle out' at present, a bit of an anti-climax after winning the European cup, FA cup and finishing 3rd in league. Would be nice at least to have some commentary on press reaction to the season and Board's input to get a sense of closure of the season.

I'm a massive fan of the franchise and have achieved great success over ten seasons with Wolves. Thank you for all the work you do to make this game so special.

Cheers

Jon

I know that there are summaries after a match I think it might still be useful to have the match commentary available to review issues with the team's performance.

Hi. My suggestions / wish list:

1. 'Top-Down' heat map for matches to see coverage from both left and right sides, as well as defending, midfield, attack zones as is the case at present

2. Match analysis at Half-time to enable adjustments to be made based on '+'s and '-',s so far during the match

3. Updated cup screens / news items - just graphically, to make the cups look like the actual cups being won, (perhaps their image is copyrighted?) for later viewing in a trophy cabinet

4. TEAM instructions / pre-match pep talk - i.e., a global team interaction, option rather than just for individual players. e.g., express, in a similar way to the PC version, your expectations for the team and your team 'mood' could be affected this way for better or worse.

5. Some kind of end of season 'sum-up' or response from the Board regarding targets achieved / missed. The season seems to just 'fizzle out' at present, a bit of an anti-climax after winning the European cup, FA cup and finishing 3rd in league. Would be nice at least to have some commentary on press reaction to the season and Board's input to get a sense of closure of the season.

I'm a massive fan of the franchise and have achieved great success over ten seasons with Wolves. Thank you for all the work you do to make this game so special.

Cheers

Jon

BIG +1 for 1, 2, 4 and 5!

Is it possible to recreate the current league placings in all divisions and have the option to have the game start on Feb 2nd

ie a manager could take over Chelsea languishing neat the bottom of the EPL with the impending ratings decrease they will surely see in the update so the challenge becomes even more of one with no windows to buy success from?!

or

try and save Villa with the current gap in points in play!

Would be fun for sure and is something i believe should really be done automatically with the next update release!

Thoughts guys!?

Would you consider two more tactical options? A 'park the bus' defensive tactic and 'all out attack'. Currently when trying to protect a lead the defensive option still results in too many forward runs. I want everyone behind the halfway line with maybe one up front! Similarly with all out attack, I just want two back and everyone else up front. These extreme tactical options don't exist at present and the current 'attacking' and 'defensive' settings are more an overall team mentality and not what I need when desperate.

Thanks for listening

Cheers

1. Ability to custom sort scout reports the same way as the player search and shortlist have it

2. Negotiation history for each player. Message inbox does a poor job of reminding you of bids (especially if revised) and no message about wages. Would be nice to have a history of offers you are aware of (and/or made by the player), possibly on the player contract/interest screen.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see more interaction between the text commentary and the 2D highlights we see on the pitch.

Something like,"(Player) knocks it out for a corner" (only in text) then the game cuts to the highlights screen so we can actually see the corner being taken.

From what I can tell this isn't happening at the moment and I think it would really add something to the match experience.

Cheers.

A couple of small, and hopefully easy to accomplish ideas for presentation improvement:

1. It would be EXTREMELY helpful to see who was the assist for goals scored on the 'Overview' Screen. i.e., put in brackets perhaps under the scorer who provided the assist. Very helpful to see this I feel and sometimes difficult to get to this important information through player ratings.

2. Instead of replacing the commentary words in the ribbon every time, perhaps you could have two commentary lines, the previous message and then the new commentary. Currently it's hard to keep up or understand the continuity of the commentary where each phrase is replacing the previous one - I'd like to be able to see some history so that I can better understand trends - e.g., x loses the ball, then if another player does, and another etc..

Thanks for listening!

Jon

Is it possible to recreate the current league placings in all divisions and have the option to have the game start on Feb 2nd

ie a manager could take over Chelsea languishing neat the bottom of the EPL with the impending ratings decrease they will surely see in the update so the challenge becomes even more of one with no windows to buy success from?!

or

try and save Villa with the current gap in points in play!

Would be fun for sure and is something i believe should really be done automatically with the next update release!

Thoughts guys!?

There is a challenge mode that will provide almost the exact situation you're looking for. It's 'the saviour cometh' you can even carry on the save even if you're not successful in the challenge

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. Please consider adding game (i.e., match) sound. Surely a relatively easy thing to add? Never been passionate one way or the other before but the excellent Football Chairman just added sound to games and it really does add so much in terms of atmosphere. Those important goals are so much more satisfying when accompanied by the roar of the crowd. Without this I find the atmosphere somewhat lacking in comparison.

Also, I've asked this before but as most users of the mobile version are, er, well, mobile, perhaps add the option to listen to music or the radio (link to Talk Sport?) while you play. The silence is rather deafening at the moment with neither in game sound nor the option to listen to something other than the bloke next to me on the bus...

Cheers

Jon

I would like to suggest two relatively minor things:

1. The ability to change all players to a particular training schedule with one click - its a bit of a pain for preseason with out it.

2. The ability to send Scouts to look at individual countries. This isn't really a problem when managing a UK team, but if you're managing in Italy for example, you can only send your scouts to Central Europe.

• SI Staff
Hello. Please consider adding game (i.e., match) sound. Surely a relatively easy thing to add? Never been passionate one way or the other before but the excellent Football Chairman just added sound to games and it really does add so much in terms of atmosphere. Those important goals are so much more satisfying when accompanied by the roar of the crowd. Without this I find the atmosphere somewhat lacking in comparison.

Also, I've asked this before but as most users of the mobile version are, er, well, mobile, perhaps add the option to listen to music or the radio (link to Talk Sport?) while you play. The silence is rather deafening at the moment with neither in game sound nor the option to listen to something other than the bloke next to me on the bus...

Cheers

Jon

Are you having an issue playing music from other apps on your device while the game is on?

Is often difficult finding a club wanting to take some of your youth players on loan so a feeder club would really help to develop the players more.

Would also be beneficial to cut and change the number of leagues. For example, instead of having all 7 English leagues, have the option to go down to League 2 in England, Championship in Scotland, Serie B in Italy etc.

For managing an international team would be great if you could see players who could potentially qualify to play for you country. Often players who could have played for your country are lost to others as when searching it only brings up players who's main nationality is the nation you're managing. For example, a player who is French but has a second nationality of Scottish wouldn't come up when searching for Scottish players meaning France are more likely to call him up.

Searching for unemployed coaches would also be a good option, especially when searching for an assistant manager. Possibly even offering a current manager, an assistant manager role at your club.

Squad numbers, press conferences, contract and offer clauses and two year loans would also be good!

Please!

Correct the names of the Brazilian Teams as well as the colours. They are all wrong.

Its so discouraging to play with a team for example Náutico that its colours are red and white but in the app the team´s name is NAU and the colors are black and yellow

• 4 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
Please!

Correct the names of the Brazilian Teams as well as the colours. They are all wrong.

Its so discouraging to play with a team for example Náutico that its colours are red and white but in the app the team´s name is NAU and the colors are black and yellow

This is for legal reasons I'm afraid

More leagues available and be able to chop and change leagues whilst playing like the PC version. Also if selecting England all divisions you should be able to select Scotland 4 divisions instead of just the top division from the other countries.

Hi,

Couple of essential things which I'm surprised aren't there already:

1) The ability to delete saved games/tactics/selections, etc, easily via the GUI. Considering the size of the game, this would be a big help.

2) The ability to filter players by position on a squad page (like you've had in the PC version for years). It just makes it easier to select a starting lineup when you can, for example, filter down to just defenders rather than having to scroll through 25-30 players.

Thanks

• SI Staff
Is there a reason why this isn't done for any other unlicensed club or nation like Germany, Bayern, Schalke, Porto, Steaua or the Japanese clubs?

We've been told by the legal people what we have to do in this specific case and have followed that.

We've been told by the legal people what we have to do in this specific case and have followed that.

Ok thanks, just all seems a bit weird. I hope you can understand that given that Brazil was removed halfway through the year and seems to have had more done to it than previous licenses (even more so given you've removed changes.txts since this too). I just cannot understand how colours can be copyrighted, if that was the case I don't think Gremio would be happy with these forum colours as they are the same as their kits.

A couple of wished for items please:

1. Pressing tactic should be either 'whole pitch' or 'own half only'. I think more practical and realistic if split that way?

2. Scrolling text for match events, i.e., don't replace the last comment, just add the newer ones above or something, leaving the older comments there for reading - replacing commentary makes it too difficult to follow what's going on and makes it hard to follow the 'story' of the game

3. Match summary at half-time - I need to know if I'm lacking width or too soft in the tackle at a time when I can do something about it - i.e., at half time. This feedback is not possible to ascertain from raw match stats populated during the game.

4. Better trophy cabinet. I'd like it to look a bit more impressive, but that's just me.

5. A 'park the bus' or 'all out attack' tactical option - perhaps just activated within last five minutes of a game or activated via a 'from the bench' audible. Still finding tactics are too conservative when I need everyone up or back

6. An ability to target a particular opposition player for extra attention - i.e., identify the key player and do something about it - man mark or close down

7. Press Conferences - it's a massive part of the job of being a manager, like it or not, so should be included

8. Team talks with global/team morale implications

That's it, just a wish-list from a dedicated player of the game and real world coach

Jon

2. Scrolling text for match events, i.e., don't replace the last comment, just add the newer ones above or something, leaving the older comments there for reading - replacing commentary makes it too difficult to follow what's going on and makes it hard to follow the 'story' of the game

3. Match summary at half-time - I need to know if I'm lacking width or too soft in the tackle at a time when I can do something about it - i.e., at half time. This feedback is not possible to ascertain from raw match stats populated during the game.

Yes please!

Massive compliments to the team- this is the first non-"full" version of FM I've played and it's been great.

I would like:

- Replays

- Slider/progressive options for defensive line height (I understand the reasons for the tactical options to be limited somewhat, but this is a big one. It's important to be able to play a higher or deeper defence depending on your players and the opposition)

- I think a few too many free kicks are scored- particularly with deflections

- Please can the restrictions on running more than one playable country be reviewed? I wasn't able to run more than one country. Maybe I could just be "advised" by the system not to run more than one? And then I can start the game and see how it runs. The reason I ask is that I was also advised by the system not to use the "enhanced" match engine- but that works absolutely perfectly on my tablet. Having more than one country you can manage in is a big deal so it would be good to have the option to at least try to run with more countries active.

- More diversity in press/board reactions to big events- e.g winning a trophy. The board's response at the moment is repeated each time, and it would be good for the press to get involved.

- Maybe more difficulty options? I've brought AFC Fylde from Vanarama North to the top of the Prem and Champions league, which has been great fun. However although I certainly didn't get promoted every season, the rise was a little bit quick. When I made it to League 2 I was just thinking "right now I can establish us as a football league club", and then before I knew it I was in the Championship.

I know FM usually has one difficulty level but Mobile is likely to see a more diverse range of players- some who haven't played much before and those who have.

(That said, I was sacked from Carlisle before joining Fylde, so suppose you never can predict football....)

1. Pressing tactic should be either 'whole pitch' or 'own half only'. I think more practical and realistic if split that way?

4. Better trophy cabinet. I'd like it to look a bit more impressive, but that's just me.

5. A 'park the bus' or 'all out attack' tactical option - perhaps just activated within last five minutes of a game or activated via a 'from the bench' audible. Still finding tactics are too conservative when I need everyone up or back

6. An ability to target a particular opposition player for extra attention - i.e., identify the key player and do something about it - man mark or close down

7. Press Conferences - it's a massive part of the job of being a manager, like it or not, so should be included

8. Team talks with global/team morale implications

That's it, just a wish-list from a dedicated player of the game and real world coach

Jon

I would also like to endorse these great suggestions!! :)

Hi,

Could for the 2017 edition we have half time talks to able to motivate players if the team is losing, give positive/negative feedback to certain players to try and get them to play better, give a team telling off or motivational speech as dependant on your coaching ability such as a motivation minded coach or attacking etc you should be able to motivate your players to play better.

Also

Press conferences - before games to be able to slate the team or play mind games??

and finally

Derbies. Derbies are huge in football especially in England - Newcastle V Sunderland, Spurs V Arsenal, Man U V City, Liverpool v Everton - games which fans, players and managers rise to the challenge of, it can make or break teams, can emphasis be put onto those games and be made a big deal about like they are in the real game!

Thanks

Is there a good reason that there is no "customize" filter for the Scout Results list like there is for Player Search and Shortlist? If not, please add it. That would make looking through a 100+ scout list much easier.

Ability to choose own age range when searching for players

Either ability to view goals in the match that has just occurred, or read commentary. I don't expect to be able to view every goal in my fixture list, but sometimes I miss one and would like to see it again

Board feedback at the end of the season, and some aspect of their opinion of your performane carrying to the new season.

Artificial reserve fixtures or similar, to generate 'form' etc for reserve players

Better visibility of Staff abilities. Is their coaching badge simply a four level ability value?

Ability to see player position tab during match

Ability to see formations used in other matches (eg check international player usage)

Scout competitions

Ability to see players scouted in a specific assignment, even if only at the point that it finishes

Players tiring quicker (mine are almost always match fit)

Stadium/training upgrades to take time. Are new stadiums possible?

Can I ask that the editor be able to affect multiple players at once/the whole team? The steam in-game editor lets you heal the team, improve their morale, maximise tactical knowledge etc, whilst on Mobile FM I need to visit each player individually.