Skins and Cloud Save

Hi, sorry if this has been mentioned before but I could not find the answers.

Is there or will you be making a full HD skin for tablets? I'm using a nexus 10 and the colours look washed out and the text isn't that sharp.

Also how do I use my saved game data on the nexus 10 to use on my nexus 5 so I can play when I'm not at home, if you can like apple that would be awesome.

Thanks

• SI Staff
Hi, sorry if this has been mentioned before but I could not find the answers.

Is there or will you be making a full HD skin for tablets? I'm using a nexus 10 and the colours look washed out and the text isn't that sharp.

Also how do I use my saved game data on the nexus 10 to use on my nexus 5 so I can play when I'm not at home, if you can like apple that would be awesome.

Thanks

Hi - have you updated to 5.3? This should significantly improve appearance on full HD devices.

Unfortunately it hasn't been possible to implement a cloud saving system for Android yet, it's something we're looking into but there are a number of challenges to overcome so can't promise it will be anything that will happen any time soon. Easiest way to switch the save games between devices at present is to go to the fmh2014_data/save_games folder and either transfer via a computer or over email.

Archived