[FM14] Roque around Europe.

kris0710

Roque Gallo

This is the 26 year old Spaniard, former Semi-Pro footballer from San Mateo that will undertake a European Journey of wins, draws and losses.

The Countries and Leagues

Belgium - Second League

England - Sky Bet League Two

France - French National

Germany - German Second Division

Italy - Serie B

Holland - Jupiler League

Portugal - Portuguese Second League

Scotland - Scottish League Two

Spain - Spanish Second Division B

(from the previous save I have ditched Switzerland but added a league to both England and Scotland)

Finding a Job

Anything and everything will be considered, I just want to manage...

Here we go...

Amen to that, I've been suffering from a rubbish chairman myself but for different reasons.

During my hours of clicking I've been catching up on some threads here, including yours. So that statement will make more sense in about half an hour. :cool:

g-srbadge-oct13_zps7156e20c.png

Sestao River Club

Spanish Second Division B2

Club Background

g-background-oct13_zpsb184f173.png

Facilities

g-facilites-oct13_zps633ba5e4.png

Squad

g-squad-oct13_zps5e698943.png

Not the biggest of squads and with the club over wage budget as well it is a case of making do. As always.

League Table

g-tab-oct13_zps05fa6dad.png

Some work to be done and quickly here.

Yeah, hope you have better luck with this career! Bet you'll be relishing getting one over Toledo when your teams meet.

Think I will need it, took on one hell of a job here.

Toledo only in 10th? Their manager must be screwed...

I expect him to be sacked within two weeks. :D

Sestao River Club

October

g-res-oct13_zps94895811.png

First game came on the day I took charge so stuck with tactics they have been using and let the assistant pick the team. Already the squad size is an issue. 17 players only with three being keepers. One player is out for 2 months leaving me with just 13 outfield players until the transfer window opens. Spending £2.8k pw over wage budget so the board are not allowing me to bring anyone in.

g-tab-nov13_zps6e17e9aa.png

Good luck! I have fond memories of Barakaldo so will be watching with interest. Nice to see that they're fierce rivals of yours :D

Given the way we are giving points away at the moment I don't think we are rivals with anyone, they must love us.

Thank you though, once January comes it should get more interesting.

Sestao River Club

November

g-res-nov13_zps6dd996fc.png

What a month it has been. First up the players. I have lost 9 players this month to injury or suspension during the four games and during the final two games of the month I had to field 7 'grey' players. It was certainly a challenge. The results were clearly poor but it is nothing more than I expected to be honest.

g-tab-nov13_zpsf6be8a73.png

Shock Resignation

g-resign-nov13_zps4816ddd8.png

That's right, I have packed up my desk and walked. Following the draw at the end of the month I was called to the boardroom to discuss performances, after just five games. After trying to turn on the charm I was told to get 10 points from 5 games. For me, impossible. So rather risk the sack and another dead thread I left on my own terms.

Job Interview #1

g-chaves-jan14_zpsbd0a174d.png

An interview in December but unsurprisingly I was turned away.

Job Interview #2

g-brechin-mar13_zpsd087666e.png

Had to wait for March to dust off the shirt and tie, once again it was for nothing though.

Job Interview #3

g-acv-may14_zpsd608a101.png

Here we are in May and a third club throw me some hope. Awaiting the results of this interview.

That's a shame although to be honest they look a bit dead and buried!

Stick at it with applying, I know FM 14 is a lot harder than previous versions of the game, in terms of ease of getting jobs but don't give up!

That's a shame although to be honest they look a bit dead and buried! Stick at it with applying, I know FM 14 is a lot harder than previous versions of the game, in terms of ease of getting jobs but don't give up!
My patience has paid off. I am off to another country and hopefully can get this career started

g-badge-may14_zps1a5378f9.png

Ac. Viseu

Portuguese Second League

Pre Season 2014/15

Club Expectations

Portuguese Second League - Mid table finish

Taca de Portugal - 4th Round

Portuguese League Cup - Be competitive

My Expectations

Portuguese Second League - Mid table finish

Taca de Portugal - 4th Round

Portuguese League Cup - Using as an extension to pre season

Summer Transfers

g-trans-jul14_zps5096d976.png

Pre Season Friendlies

g-res-jul14_zpsb0479d5c.png

Portuguese League Cup Draw

g-cup1stphase-jul14_zps8da43bcb.png

You've jumped to a better job by the looks of things :D

Near impossible league to get out of but definitely a good little club. Looking forward to getting into this.

Looks more promising.

Couldn't be any worse than the last lot to be fair!

Ac. Viseu

Portuguese Second League

2014/15

August

qFKvo1p.png

An up and down start to the season but that is exactly what was expected. With the wholesale changes during the summer it is going to take time for things to click. A fantastic win at Varzim saw the goal come from a short corner routine leading to Luis Pedro scoring after the ball rebounded off ball. Two defeats followed with Uniao Madeira running the show after the break scoring twice and creating 16 chances. It was a much more even opening 45 minutes with striker Pedro levelling just before the break. A trip to Fafe saw us fail to again create to many chances. Main striker Joao Tomas has yet to feature due to injury and we are certainly missing his presence. A goal in each half with winger da Silva running the show saw off Chaves then the month ended with defeat to Vit. Guimaraes who were relegated from the PL last season with Arouca.

I7Z8D3i.png

Portuguese League Cup

xj4eE1n.png

After the best of starts in the cup we tailed off quickly to miss out on advancing past the group stage. A positive is we were competitive and did better than the club did last season in the tournament. Can't be too disappointed as I stated this cup was being used as an extension of pre season.

JFs8vlo.png

Ac. Viseu

Portuguese Second League

2014/15

September

up3wHyU.png

A much better month and we were within 28 seconds of having an extra two points on the board. September kicked off with a second half comeback at Atletico CP with winger da Silva again putting in a great performance. That was followed with defeat at Tondela who were the better side on the day, no complaints at all. Hosting the Benfica B team saw us come from behind twice to lead 3-2 going into stoppage time but a dangerous cross from the right was diverted into his own goal by defender Pereira. Overall a point was deserved from both sides it is just frustrating being so close to the win. Another good away win ended the month with a back post header from Fausto and a volley form striker Pedro sealing the points.

8hhRrMB.png

Taca de Portugal 2nd Round

vjFh8yt.png

Certainly wasn't the best of shows against the lower league opposition but it was good enough to put us into the 3rd Round. Awaiting us is a trip to another lower league side, Pampilhosa.

Archived