Head Scout & Physio - what do they do?

Pretty much as suggested in the thread title. What do these jobs actually do in the club and therefore does it matter if the people I have in post are any good?

Both of mine are out of contract soon and both have pretty rubbish stats for the job, however I am on a pretty tight budget and could do without the expense of signing on more expensive staff if it doesn't actually confer any benefits.

IIRC, you can set it so the head scout sets up assignments for the other scouts and such.

Not that I'm likely to stop micromanaging my scouts, but what would make the head scout better or worse at assigning assignments?

Not that I'm likely to stop micromanaging my scouts, but what would make the head scout better or worse at assigning assignments?
Nothing, really. But it's one more option to make your game go faster, as you won't waste time assisgning scouts. If you think about it, delegating all tasks in the 'staff responsabilities' screen can save you a lot of time.

In the end it really depends on the player, I for instance would never let anyone set scouting assignments for me, but I let the coaches assign their own training categories.

Archived