Training for these two regens

Good afternoon.

I have recently purchased two very good regens who look to be potentially world class players. Anyone have any tips/hints how to progress the players to their potential and what positions I should train them for?

Here are the two players...

mbl1yr.jpg

vmt8ye.jpg

Thanks.

Honestly I'm not quite sure what you should do with Evren. His attributes are all over the place; high Tackling, Dribbling, Heading, Technique. If you can get his finishing and flair up I would play him in the Enganche role.

Gerber should be fine staying at an Anchor man.

Evren is for sure a superb Shadow Striker. Train on his composure / finishing.

Gerber i would consider to use him as DLP. Traing him first on his creativity.

2 outstanding players you have with already high attributes for there positions.

You need to keep in mind that the roles you select for training don't have to be necessarily the roles you play them in. Look at their attributes and decide which ones you would like to improve. Then select the training roles that target those attributes.

Evren looks like a perfect Shadow Striker but he needs to work on his finishing, anticipation, composure, flair, teamwork, acceleration and pace.

Gerber should be trained as DLP.

What are their personalities like? Can they give you any indication about their professionalism and ambition?

The first question that everyone should have asked is what roles do you currently use in your tactic then work from that... It's no good everyone saying shadow striker or whatever if you don't actually use a shadow striker. You should then decide which he'll be playing for you then develop the attributes you need for the position and role he'll be playing for you.

How does that tactic get along at the moment?

We'd need to know the whole XI, plus Duties, Mentality, Fluidity and PIs / TIs to get the bigger picture.

Ignoring the fact that I don't know how you want to play; how you want to attack and defend, it *looks* to me like the deepest two midfielders aren't the most obvious of defensive pairings.

I'd suggest that a DLP instead of either the BBM or BWM would provide better balance - especially if given a Defend Duty.

As for the potential Shadow Striker, it all depends how you want to score goals.

You could lose an IF and play the AP out wide, and put the SS behind the AF.

Again, it's all about what your vision of how you want this team to function as a whole.

Archived