I need help.

I need help. Now I play for Espanyol. Results are good, but opponent scored many goals from the left side of my defense. I have two left defenders. Joan Capdevila and Juan Fuentes, but both play almost every game very badly. I had a conversation with them, but it did not help. I do not know anymore, what I do. Please help me now.

Second thing. What are you doing, after heavy defeat? How you motivate players?

Another thing. I noticed, that when my goal keeper play goal kick. He often find only opponent striker. Many times in match, it is often four or five times from ten goal kick in one match. I noticed this after last patch. Before, I did not see it.

Thank you :)

First thing - what are your team's instructions & player instructions? What kind of assists are you conceding? Are you being beaten for pace? Overloaded by 2 on 1's etc etc. Without knowing how you are playing and what issues you are facing we will struggle to give good advice.

Secondly - generally try and keep confidence up, but the occasional loss of temper can be very effective in the right situation. If in doubt, keep confidence high.

third - have you given your goalkeeper an individual instruction to distribute to the defenders?

First thing. Too easily opponents wing player bypasses my left-back.

Thid thing - The goalkeeper has no special instructions. In several teams for which I played I noticed. Before last two updates, I did not see it

As llama3 says, we need specific details of your set up in order to help.

I can recall you as being a "vocal" critic of aspects of the game in General Discussion, so I for one am intrigued to see how you are set up in order to provoke the sort of outbursts we have seen from you in the recent past.

Archived