You gotta love FM

Man Utd (not sure if you were them or not), were obviously taking horrendous shots from too far out. 26 and 8 on target? pathetic stuff from a top EPL team. Probably a combo of shoot on sight, shoot from long range, and overload. No wonder they lost.

They also played on average worse than QPR.

I have yet to see a post of this nature which shows FM differs in any way from real life football (although of course there are many other ways..)

lol

Im not having ago at the game or the ME - Just won the League and Champions League with those tactics.( Im manu ofc).

As your screenshot of Newcastle Vs Liverpool above show, Results like this have happened to us all over the many years, Still makes me smile.

They happen to me a lot, because I set my team up to take advantage of overattacking teams.

As King Kev says it doesn't put bums on seats though Ackter :p

Man Utd (not sure if you were them or not), were obviously taking horrendous shots from too far out. 26 and 8 on target?

Well 7 shots from the 26 were outside of the penalty area so what about the other 19 ??? Don't use Overload, Don't Use shoot on site or from Distance .

HMm I wonder.

lol2_zps52d97a04.jpg

Thats actually an interesting point, do you think your negative tactics affect your attendances/income at all Ackter?

No clue whatsover. I'm currently second in the league and unbeaten after 8 games, so I think they'll put up with it for a while yet.

Archived