Media sepculation related to high profile jobs

I have noticed it many times that during the course of a season (since my status was World Class in years 2020 and above), I was linked with a couple of high profile jobs with the Clubs whose managers' contracts were going to be expired at the end of the season and their job stability was insecure.

For example, in year 2022 the media continuously speculated that I would most probably be lured to Man Utd (Moyes contract was expiring, and his job was insecure), and same stuff about Tito at Barca (insecure as well). I declared my interest to the media at that time as well. But at the end of the season, even though both their jobs' status was still insecure, I didn't hear anything from their clubs.

Can anyone guide how can I make myself more available for these sort of possible opportunities. Do I have to be unemployed at the end of the season or at the time when their new contract talks are supposed to be held.

I have observed the same scenario continuously in the last couple of seasons, even though one more than one occasions, my contract was also going to end.

Archived