High-Scoring 4-3-3-0 (Plug and Play)

High-tempo tactic designed to produce clear-cut-chances. The absence of a striker causes the opposition centre-backs to push up and mark the attacking midfielders, so as not to give them space to turn. This leaves a lot of space in behind. Your AMs will often find themselves 3vs2 in attack, resulting in a goalscoring opportunity. Should the opposition full-backs commit themselves to come inside and help, a lot of space is opened up for your full-backs to shoot (my second choice left-back scored 3 hat-tricks last season - shoots with power is a useful PPM).

http://www.gamefront.com/files/24156786/BOTI_4_3_3_0_zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dzrvraficz1h8ec/BOTI_4-3-3-0.zip

58yfg5y9l82qqmm4g.jpg

Faster AMs play as shadow strikers, more creative AM as trequartista.

I've been using this in the lower leagues and had a couple of 8-0 scorelines, will be interesting to hear how it works out in the top flight.

It will obviously become more effective once your players are fully trained in the formation, and I tend to leave my players working on attacking movement.

c832rjxkalrg8m74g.jpg

7uiiniy1iq71dt14g.jpg

Ensure that your best header is playing in the left CB position (combination of Height, Jumping, Heading, Aggression and Bravery)

Hmm may have just deleted the first comment...

Here it is again:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dzrvraficz1h8ec/BOTI_4-3-3-0.zip

http://www.gamefront.com/files/24156786/BOTI_4_3_3_0_zip

This high tempo tactic is designed to create a large number of clear-cut-chances. The absence of a striker causes the opposition defence to push up, or risk giving your AMs chance to turn. This creates a lot of space in behind. Your attacking midfielders will often find themselves 3v2 in attack. Should the opposition full-backs come narrower to help the centre backs, room will be created for your own full-backs to attack (Last season my second choice left-back scored three hat-tricks)

58yfg5y9l82qqmm4g.jpg

I've been using it in the lower leagues with some success:

c832rjxkalrg8m74g.jpg

and some very high scores (a few 8-0 scorelines)

7uiiniy1iq71dt14g.jpg

As with all tactics, it will work best once your whole team is fully trained in the formation, and I tend to leave the training on attacking movement once this is achieved.

I've scored a fair few from corners too, just make sure your best heading CB (Height, Jumping, Heading, Aggression, Bravery) is in the left slot.

It will be interesting to see how it works for people in the top leagues, and if you're worried about finding teams with AMCs...

(Shadow strikers in lower case, Trequartistas in CAPS)

Man U: Rooney MATA Kagawa

Chelsea: Hazard OSCAR Willian

Liverpool: Suarez COUTINHO Sterling

Arsenal and Tottenham are mostly AMCs anyway...

Man City: Aguero SILVA Nasri

The only thing I would say, is that it's not a possession orientated or high pressure system, so if you're chasing the game with 10 minutes left, you might not get the ball back...

I'm now testing this with my Norwich team, well into the game and one of the top teams so will let you know how it goes with top teams, early signs are good, 4 wins our of 4 despite not knowing tactics etc yet and some players being trained into new postions, noticed we don't always have most shots or have most of the ball but still seem to win

Just gave it a go with Chelsea, had a very average pre-season with 1-0 and 2-0 wins (with 4 or 5 clear cut chances a game). As soon as the Premier League starts, win against Liverpool 4-0 (with John Terry and Luiz injured)

w10abgzizbgmdz84g.jpg

Stats look pretty good

The players definitely needed some time to adapt. I don't think they appreciated me setting my past experience to 'Sunday League Footballer' either

Next up, City.

this is hows it's gone so far, played 8, won 7 and drawn 1 against a team i may have lost to normally, remember i have multiple players still learning new postions to fit in with tactic and we're still not fluid with the tactic yet so it's pretty impressive so far, will update again at the end of the season

This is a powerful tactic alas it suffers from the strikers' let's try to decapitate the goalie with long shots from outside the penalty area syndrome post 14.3.

I will try to teach the "likes the round the keeper" ppm but I don't think it will make a difference to be honest.

Work ball into box instruction works like rather looking for a pass instead of taking a long shot if available. Since the SS is generally the furthest player

he'd take the shot whether the instruction is set or not. And yes, long shots from the side have higher conversion rates than the shots from front

from my experience. I wonder if inverse footed CWB will have a higher conversion rate. I'll take your word for the ppm and try with it...

My shadow strikers are pretty much poachers (pace, acceleration, finishing composure) although they need to be able to pass as well. Have a look at the shadow striker role in the highlight attributes for role part of training and that pretty much covers it (strangely tackling is one of those attributes).

For trequartista, I use a mix of poacher and advanced playmaker. The trequartista should still get through on goal, but it is he who looks to find space and receive the ball from your defence and play killer balls. Acceleration, passing, off the ball, anticipation, creativity, composure, finishing, technique.

After a great start as mentioned above i then went on to lose 4 of the next 5 games, so think the opposition may have worked out the system and countered it, will see how things go

It's worked for 3 seasons in a row for me, but I've played Skrill South, Premier and League 2, so I guess you'll be up against cleverer managers than me. Are the opposition full-backs causing your trouble with crosses? When I've come up against bigger sides, the full-backs and wingers double team my wing-back (wing back closes down full-back in possession, allows winger to run down the line unmarked).

Archived