Getting an injured susceptible player to change...

I have a player who could be a footballing god. When he plays he always gets above 7.5, generally scores and creates. He's had one pretty bad injury since joining us and since then i have, despite many of his attacking etc attribute reducing during the injury, a lot of his training based on two attributes: Strength and Stamina.

In previous games i have tried wrapping them up in cotton wool but this never works as Spurs found out to their eternal detriment. Imagine them now with a good CB and leader? Anyway what i was wondering is if anyone had any ideas as to how to change a naturally injury prone player, when young probably as i think by the time they have aged it isn't going to change, sufficiently that they are no longer a liability. You know what it's like when you have a player like that in your team, basically making it all function, and you know any second now he could, and most likely will, be out for months or a year leaving a hole in your team you cannot replace.

I would say that so far having had him on Strength seems to maybe have reaped some rewards. Small injures are even down and he hasn't since suffered a huge injury that leads to him having a huge decrease in stats.

Archived