Player "Looking Uninterested" at Full Time

I don't think that full time talk is the correct place to try to fix that problem.

Did he look uninterested on the first half or only on second half?

If it was right from the start, you probably weren't demanding enough (in his opinion). If it was only on second half, you were maybe too happy about their peformance (again in his opinion).

I don't think that full time talk is the correct place to try to fix that problem.

Did he look uninterested on the first half or only on second half?

If it was right from the start, you probably weren't demanding enough (in his opinion). If it was only on second half, you were maybe too happy about their peformance (again in his opinion).

I can't see now as I've played other matches since so teamtalk response page for that game is not available. It was a friendly match in which I was 4-0 up at half time. 4-5 players came on for 2nd half and we won 7-0 in the end. Praised the whole team for a good performance (Assertively) and all the subs that cam on were "Looking Uninterested" but the rest of the team was "delighted" or "seamed Motivated"

I have had that with my Liverpool team. A player comes into the team after being rested/rotated/dropped for a few games, and they don't seem interested in claiming their position back. Seems like it's certain players though and not a general thing in my case.

Archived