Knocking Bayern off their perch

Hi. After my previous Austria Vienna save got corrupted (10 seasons in, 7 league wins, 5 cup wins, a Europa League victory and a champs league semi final appearance), I decided I needed a new challenge on FM 2013. I have decided to try and knock Bayern off their perch with their cross city rivals 1860 who are currently in the 2nd tier of German football.They also groundshare with Bayern and have 10,000 season ticket holders. They are the traditional working class club of Munich and are popular in the city, whereas it is seen that Bayern fans come from anywhere other than Munich. There seems to be a lot of potential at the club and it will be an interesting challenge trying to guide them to first German and then European glory!

Would anyone be interested in updates every so often?

Who are you thinking of doing it with? Currently halfway through my first season, sitting 3rd in the league (all the board wanted was 'reasonable position') and into the cup quarter finals, so all going well so far...

Who are you thinking of doing it with? Currently halfway through my first season, sitting 3rd in the league (all the board wanted was 'reasonable position') and into the cup quarter finals, so all going well so far...

Dont know yet having a look in Italy just finding which Biig City clubs has a small club

I know there's Atletico Roma, and Astrea in Rome, Albinoleffe in Bergamo (the 2nd team in Bergamo). This list may be helpful

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_Italy

My choices would be Atletico Roma, or Monza (on the outskirts of Milan).

yeah saw them two might have another look around a country where i wouldn't normally play like Portugal

I've never played Portugal either. I was toying with starting a save with either Melilla or Ceuta in Spain (the 2 North African enclaves) who are both in the bottom tier of Spanish football as that would be something different. But a minor team in Lisbon or Porto would be interesting. I wonder if the second division is playable as Boavista are down there and getting them back up to where they were could be fun

Archived