[FM2014] Kosovo to Level 3

kosovo_zpsc84f9401.png

Here is my Kosovo to Level 3 database download.

*DOWNLOAD* .XML FILE

*DOWNLOAD* .DBC FILE

Includes following playable leagues and cups:

Superliga (including relegation playoff)

Liga e Pare (including promotion and relegation playoff)

Liga e Dyte sub divisions, Grupi i Veriut and Grupi i Jugut (including promotion playoff)

Kupa e Kosovës

Superkupa e Kosoves

Reserves and U19 (Split into 3 regional leagues)

U19's Cup

Also included:

Added 8 more real life teams to the database so the Kosovo Cup starts with 64 teams.

Added Kosovo nationality to over 90 existing players/non players.

Added managers to all teams in Levels 1 and 2.

Added correct stadiums to teams in Levels 1 and 2.

Added correct years founded to a very high percentage of teams in all 3 levels.

Added Serbia and Albania nationalities as non-foreign.

Added rival teams to teams in all 3 levels.

Shortened winter break for Superliga from early Dec to early Feb. (To avoid fixture clash with W/C + Euro's)

Added fixture rules to all divisions for matches and squads.

Added prize money for winners and runners up for all 3 levels.

Added balance and transfer budget values to levels 1 and 2.

Increased club reputations in levels 1 and 2.

European qualification rules included. Top team qualifies for UEFA Champions League, 2 - 4 qualify for Europa League, depending on the Kosovo Cup winner.

Kosovo national team also included with access to World Cup and Euro Championships.

NB: Kosovo replaces San Marino in the World Cup qualification process and Montenegro in the EURO qualification process.

Kosovo also replaces Gibraltar in the UEFA club competitions and therefore you cannot play the Gibraltar database, should you have it selected.

This does not replace Gibraltar as a nation.

Full selection of kits to follow when complete.

Installation Instructions:

Step 1:

Click above link to download .dbc file and when complete move it in your Football Manager 2014 editor data folder:

Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\

Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/

Create the folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist.

Step 2:

Start a new career game. May not work on Classic mode.

A little pop-up window will come up that says there is 1 enabled editor file. Click OK.

Under advance options please tick Add Players to Playable teams.

Apologies for using this option but adding every real life Kosovo league player to the database is a long and tedious job.

untitled12_zpsf2d53d14.png

This database has been tested in holiday mode, as far as July 2025, with no problems.

If you do happen to experience any problems with this database, or you feel that some of the information is incorect please post your findings here on this thread.

Any future updates will of course be posted here.

Enjoy.

For the first year Pristinha, as winners of the league from the previous year, 2012/13, are the only team to qualify, and that's for the Europa League.

However, every season after that, the European qualification is as stated above.

The regen side of things is looking OK from my end. I've not really noticed any repetitiveness.

Yeah all regens are created as Kosovan.

Very few foreigners ply their trade in the Kosovan leagues.

EDIT: Having just checked on Soccerway, there are a total of 7 non Kosovan born players playing in the Superliga, and 3 of those played for one club, Hajvalia. Now, I'm not saying that Soccerway is 100% accurate, but if my database is full of Kosovan regens, then I guess it's a realistic representation of the type of players playing in the Kosovan leagues.

Download link for my Kosovo to Level 3 logos.

DOWNLOAD

Just 1 club logo missing due to no reliable information available. Liria (M)

KosovoLogos_zpsf1c15dcf.png

Step 1:

Download .zip file and extract to:

Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\logos

Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\logos

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/graphics/logos

Create the folder "logos" if it doesn't exist.

Step 2:

Start up FM14, select Preferences, Interface, clear cache, reload skin and all shall be revealed.

If you do happen to experience any problems with this logo pack, or you feel that some of the information is incorrect, please post your findings here on this thread.

1 More thing friend the population of Kosovo is set at 0

I had noticed that. I have found a way to add this to the Editor but unfortunately it is still not an editable figure as far as I'm aware of.

Which nation do you replace to create Kosovo?

Ireland pre 1922. Seemed the obvious choice as its the old Ireland before the North/South divide, with little or no chance of being resurrected IRL.

Which UEFA nation Kosovo replace in Champions League and Europa League and Euro Qualifications?

Kosovo replaces San Marino in the World Cup qualification process and Montenegro in the EURO qualification process.

Kosovo replaces Gibraltar in the UEFA club competitions and therefore you cannot play the Gibraltar database, should you have it selected.

This does not replace Gibraltar as a nation.

The above information is now included in my first post. Thank you Ironmaster for bringing this to my attention.

Kits for Kosovo Level 3 update

Superliga Kits nearly finished, just a few more left to complete. I have managed to find home and away kits for all 12 Superliga teams. Once complete I'll start on the Liga e Pare.

KF Besa Pec and KF Drita

SuperligaA_zpsdf7e92fd.png

Llamkos Kosova and KF Prishtina

SuperligaB_zps4d61e5e7.png

• 4 weeks later...

Download link for my Kosovo kits

*DOWNLOAD*

Included in this file are all team kits, home and away, for the Superliga and Liga e Pare divisions.

Step 1:

Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\kits

Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\kits

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/graphics/kits

Create the folder "kits" if it doesn't exist.

Step 2:

Start up FM14, select Preferences, Interface, clear cache, reload skin and all shall be revealed.

If you do happen to experience any problems with these kits, or you feel that some of the information is incorrect, please post your findings here on this thread.

Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

*DOWNLOAD*

Download link for my Kosovo national team kits. Included are both home and away, plus the necessary config file.

Step 1:

Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\kits

Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\kits

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/graphics/kits

Create the folder "kits" if it doesn't exist.

Step 2:

If you do happen to experience any problems with these kits, or you feel that some of the information is incorrect, please post your findings here on this thread.

Enjoy

I will look into this and change accordingly.

Many thanks for pointing this out.

Don't worry about "chiming in", I want to get this database correct so any info is good for me.

Granit Xhaka's nationality is set as FKK but his brother Taulant is still set as Albanian/Swiss

Database download link updated to reflect recent incorrect information.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey gavo01, i just wanted to thank you for this wonderful update, by the way i have some bugs to report, KF Ferizaj in game is shown as KF Luzi, KF Hysi is shown as KF Kelcyra and Besa is shown as Besa Pec, any thoughts on how to fix this?!!

Tried to fix it via Editor but the name of those clubs in Editor is right but in-game they are different!!!

And one last question, what date is youth intake for Kosovo?!

Cheers

Hey gavo01, i just wanted to thank you for this wonderful update, by the way i have some bugs to report, KF Ferizaj in game is shown as KF Luzi, KF Hysi is shown as KF Kelcyra and Besa is shown as Besa Pec, any thoughts on how to fix this?!!

Tried to fix it via Editor but the name of those clubs in Editor is right but in-game they are different!!!

Hhhmm, tricky one this.

I've had a look at this myself but I'm not experiencing the problem you are having. I've started a new save using the new and updated database from the first link and I'm still seeing the correct names in game. BTW, Besa's full name is Besa Pec so thats actually correct. :)

BesaPec_OverviewProfile_zpsd4889f1d.png

Do you have the Albanian league set as playable by any chance?

And one last question, what date is youth intake for Kosovo?!

Not sure to be honest. I have only used this database in holiday mode for testing purposes up to now.

Can you do Montenegro? Only Balkan nation I'm missing. Already have the jerseys & graphics just request the nation with accurate league rules

Try HERE my friend. Lots of good databases too.

Just be aware if you use my Kosovo database at the same time as the Montenegro one, it may not work correctly for the reason stated in my first post.

NB: Kosovo replaces San Marino in the World Cup qualification process and Montenegro in the EURO qualification process.

Try HERE my friend. Lots of good databases too.

Just be aware if you use my Kosovo database at the same time as the Montenegro one, it may not work correctly for the reason stated in my first post.

Tried it already with & without Kosovo, X Team must be assigned to the child or parent division comes up when I try to use it

Hhhmm, tricky one this.

I've had a look at this myself but I'm not experiencing the problem you are having. I've started a new save using the new and updated database from the first link and I'm still seeing the correct names in game. BTW, Besa's full name is Besa Pec so thats actually correct. :)

BesaPec_OverviewProfile_zpsd4889f1d.png

Do you have the Albanian league set as playable by any chance?

Not sure to be honest. I have only used this database in holiday mode for testing purposes up to now.

Well i fixed it, the problem was that i was loading 2 databases, lol.

And its not called Besa Pec but Besa Pejë :p.

What about a Kosovo national flag, couldnt you add it in-game?!

The other thing is that all European players are marked as non-foreign players and you are only allowed to have 5 fgn players on your team, thats weird imo, im from Kosovo and i play in Kosova's Superleague and i dont know if there is such a regulation in our Football Federation.

Anyway, you deserve a lot of credit for the work you have done.

What about a Kosovo national flag, couldnt you add it in-game?!

*DOWNLOAD*

In this file you will find the Kosovo flag, and the Raiffeisen Superliga logo. Installations instructions are the same as for the logos. Any problems please let me know.

The other thing is that all European players are marked as non-foreign players and you are only allowed to have 5 fgn players on your team, thats weird imo, im from Kosovo and i play in Kosova's Superleague and i dont know if there is such a regulation in our Football Federation.

I would be grateful for any information you may have or can direct me to regarding rules for foreign players in the Kosovan leagues.

By the way, very much enjoyed watching the game against Senegal today, despite the result.

Tried it already with & without Kosovo, X Team must be assigned to the child or parent division comes up when I try to use it

By the sound of it then the problem lies with the Montenegro database.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got a selection of Liga e Dyte kits that I created back in March this year. They were quite hard to come by to be fair, so I hope to have got them correct.

All teams have home kits but not all have away kits.

Liga e Dyte Download

Step 1:

Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\kits\kosovo

Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\kits\kosovo

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/graphics/kits/kosovo

Create the folder kits if it doesn't exist.

Step 2:

Enjoy

• 4 months later...
Il try and find the missing home and away shirts for the liga e Dyte teams if i find them

Good luck with that. I searched for some time and gave up in the end. There is not a lot of recent info regarding these teams.

All the kits you did need resizing to 220 x 220

And ive found new kits for 14/15 season would yon mind making them

Sorry, but I don't have much free time for FM these days so I'll have to pass.

I'm happy to resize the kits though. I will post an update as and when I've done this.

• 1 month later...

You're not being dumb, I am.

In my stupidness, if that's even a word, I replaced the first link with the wrong link. I will update now for you.

Thanks for pointing this out. :o

EDIT Added correct links to include both .xml and .dbc files.

• 4 months later...
Any chance of this being done for fm 16 ive got kits,logos and other info what will help?

That would depend on whether I purchase FM16.

I have no problem with my kits and logos being used in future FM versions though. :)

• 3 weeks later...

The two what spring to mind right now are FC Hajvalia and KF ulpiana but i know they's more....

Anyways did you ever type all your info up because am going throw the process of making one for fm16 and you could help towards if you want

Did you ever type all your info up because am going throw the process of making one for fm16 and you could help towards if you want

I never did type any information up. I just found the info needed and put it straight into the Editor.

• 1 month later...

I'm in the process of converting this database to run in FM16.

Adjustments I've made so far are:

3rd tier has correct teams in both sub divisions with newly promoted teams created.

Added rival teams to more clubs

Added up to date managers to Super liga clubs

Still a little more work required but I'm hoping for a pre Christmas release.

Archived