AI goalkeepers better shot stoppers?

I'm findig that the AI goalkeepers are making a lot of brilliant and lucky saves, especially the goalkeepers who play for top teams.

Im finding it really hard to score with strikers who arent good in the air as when i play through the middle and get one on ones the keeper seems to save it most of the time.

I see countless time when my keeper parries the ball into the net then i see countless times when my player blasts the ball at AI keeper who dont even react and it bounces clear off them... :eek: Are my keepers hands made of foil????

I got a striker with preffered moves of likes to round the keeper and places shots yet im seeing a lot of straight shots from out side the area when he gets in one on one and ive only seen him once go round the keeper in the two and a half seasons i've had him so Im beginin to get cheesed off about that aswell although he does have first time shots but hes taking a touch before hand so its not a first time shot.

Anyway i just feel that the AI keeper put in better shot stopping performances than mine most the time

I mean i had a keeper who bloody was meant to be consistent but he was just consistantly letting in goals by the end the season he conceded 36 in 18 :applause:

Not good for the 2nd best team in the prem that year.

Alot of the goals were shots that he doesnt even react to....

Can anyone explain why?

ps not because i use shoot on sight tactic coz i dont.

Last warning.

Stop spamming lazy threads. You're moaning about the AI keepers being better. Post a screenshot of your keeper? Post the tactical setup, because maybe you're not helping the keeper by having a bad defensive set-up?

Goals conceded by a keeper doesn't = bad keeper. It could = bad defence.

Archived