Too many goals since last update?

So I started playing this weekend on the latest patch so a bit behind everyone else here. I didn't change my formation between the two patches just bought a new striker but that is it. I can not help but think something has massively changed in this area. The first match after the patch we won 11-1 seems crazy. Ever since then my team has been free scoring, not seeing it with other teams so it might just be my tactic got stronger in the new patch but there is an awful lot of goals.

After 16 played in the league we have scored 3.8 on average a game. I have 2 players on 19 goals for the season. We even beat Monaco(I am OM) 8-0, which is what has made me question this if I am honest. that 8-0 was without my best striker on the field as well.

Anyone else seeing higher goals per game since the last patch.

Our goal per game ratio is actually lower than real life numbers. However, a few Users have been reporting high scoring matches in European competitions. If you've got some examples of these I'd be interested to take a look. Please upload a PKM in our bugs forum: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/365-Match-Engine-3D-and-Team-Talks

Archived