I saved my career a few games into my first season. I had signed a very good player on a free. When I loaded the game up again this guy wasn't on my team any more! He had scored 2 goals in 4 games for me but now mysteriously was back to being a free transfer again.

I was then unable to sign him for the same wage I signed him on before. I offered him exactly what he asked for and he said no. Which is so silly.

"How much do you want?"

"I want 7500 quid per week"

"Ok deal"

"That's not enough"

"Huh?! How much do you want then?"

"7500 quid per week"

"Ummm ooookkaaaayyy 7500 per week it is"

"No deal"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???"

Anyway, in the end I signed him. Again. I wonder how long he'll stick around for this time before disappearing again!

I saved my career a few games into my first season. I had signed a very good player on a free. When I loaded the game up again this guy wasn't on my team any more! He had scored 2 goals in 4 games for me but now mysteriously was back to being a free transfer again.

I was then unable to sign him for the same wage I signed him on before. I offered him exactly what he asked for and he said no. Which is so silly.

"How much do you want?"

"I want 7500 quid per week"

"Ok deal"

"That's not enough"

"Huh?! How much do you want then?"

"7500 quid per week"

"Ummm ooookkaaaayyy 7500 per week it is"

"No deal"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???"

Anyway, in the end I signed him. Again. I wonder how long he'll stick around for this time before disappearing again!

Thats soo funny! Thanks for making me laugh in the morning :)

glad you were able to sort it out!

• SI Staff
I do! How and where do I send it?
What platform are you using? There are guides on how to get hold of your saves linked below, if you send to alari.naylor@sigames.com that would be fantastic!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/254587-iFMH-Android-How-to-extract-and-send-us-your-save-game-file

• 2 weeks later...

Archived