14.3 Too many red cards and balloon balls!!!

After patch 14.3, there have been too many red cards. The goalkeepers kicking balloon goalkicks right up to the other end of the pitch, and also corners went up high in the air, before it comes down on the pitch. Very annoying in my opinion, and I think you will have to fix it fast, because I don´t want to play the game as it is right now.:thdn:

After patch 14.3, there have been too many red cards. The goalkeepers kicking balloon goalkicks right up to the other end of the pitch, and also corners went up high in the air, before it comes down on the pitch. Very annoying in my opinion, and I think you will have to fix it fast, because I don´t want to play the game as it is right now.:thdn:

Feedback on the 14.3 patch in the feedback thread, please. Also, in that same thread Tony from SI said this about cards: "Our match stats show that yellow and red cards are actually lower than real life. However, instructions such as Hassle Opponents will obviously see a rise in bookings etc, especially when coupled with high aggression players playing in aggressively defensive roles."

Archived