different camera-angles?

hey, I`m new here..

I have been playing cm/fm games since 90, 91..

I played this version, but could not get my tactics right(actually considered giving it up) .. Im a city fan.. and my team was playing sheit no matter what I did.

Then I changed my camera from elevated to vertical and voila, my team could play.. Didn`t have 4-5 offside goals every match and played the way i`d like..

Do not know if it`s a bug or what.., just thought I should share with people with the same problem..

im not kidding.. had a few that night..thats ok.. gaming as city. played poor with elevated camera on key moments. 3 or 4 goals got dissallowed every match. even in traningmatches. lost "easy" matches. played like 20 matches before i posted. won all. all i changed was

defense.. from offside to man marking.come on thats not enough? play 4-4-2 and the team wins it all? im no tactical genious.. i dont care about changing home-away taccs.. even my strikers started to score.. tried 4 or 5 games(new game) before i started over.. changed all the fun for me atleast..cm/fm is the same old now..

Archived