Strikers that Score a lot but their stats say they shouldn't...

Good pace / anticipation and a determined attitude mean he might find himself with a lot of goal scoring opportunities. So even if his finishing and composure aren't great, the sheer number of chances means he'll get goals. Also, an attacking team mate with good passing and creativity etc might create him further opportunities.

What level was that though? I have seen several very quick strikers score bags of goals in real life lower leagues, as soon as the come up against defenders with a bit of positional nous and the ability to read the game they come unstuck.

He's not a striker but Joe Allen has scored dubble-diggit numbers of goals for several seasons in my Liverpool save. I don't really understand why and other (theoretically better) players in the same position don't even come close to Joe Allen's success...

Federico Russo, can someone confirm whether he's in the database? He's on my game but has no face. Either he's not in the mega facepack or he was added in an official update I downloaded.

Anyway, he's an MC/AMC (so not a striker) and I just loaned him out at 20 years old and he's banged in 17 league goals in one season in the Serie A! His stats are good in some areas but he has 10 finishing and is only rated 2.5 stars potential.

Federico Russo, can someone confirm whether he's in the database? He's on my game but has no face. Either he's not in the mega facepack or he was added in an official update I downloaded.

Anyway, he's an MC/AMC (so not a striker) and I just loaned him out at 20 years old and he's banged in 17 league goals in one season in the Serie A! His stats are good in some areas but he has 10 finishing and is only rated 2.5 stars potential.

My second leading scorer last season was an AMC with 9 finishing and 10 composure. As CWR15 said above, if they consistently find themselves in good scoring positions, they will get bags of goals even with mediocre stats in some areas.

Victor Andrade is still banging in the goals for me.

It's odd, I have better strikers attribute wise out on loan at bigger clubs and have done for the past couple of seasons now simply because none of them score as consistently for me as he does. No matter the opposition he always pops up and slots home.

He's scored 133 goals in 170 glorious games for me now and is pretty much a goal a game guarantee at the moment.

I love Victor...

Felipe Caicedo

Scored 32 in 39. Yet he only has 15 for finishing, 15 for composure, 14 off the ball, 14 anticipation.

My other striker Paloschi has hit 5 all season and he has 17 for composure, off the ball and anticipation. 15 for finishing

Anyone apart from good poachers, who seem to struggle as every 1v1 is aimed at the near post and wingers often shoot from the byline rather than cut back, even with all the correct tactical additions to aid it. IT's the only area of the ME that hasn't got better with this patch for me.

He's not a striker but Joe Allen has scored dubble-diggit numbers of goals for several seasons in my Liverpool save. I don't really understand why and other (theoretically better) players in the same position don't even come close to Joe Allen's success...

I seem to remember he has really good workrate and stamina (Playing random players universe, so hard to check!) so could it be he's getting a lot of goals later in games?

I seem to remember he has really good workrate and stamina (Playing random players universe, so hard to check!) so could it be he's getting a lot of goals later in games?

I would have to check that but my memory says he scored (he's retired by now) early, in the middle and late in matches...

Archived