Transfer Budgets on the new patch.

First of all, I dont really post on these forums a lot so am not sure if this is in the right place.

I started a new game with Southampton. The board offered me no transfer money to mold the squad the way I wanted it, so i chose the mid table expectation.

The club philosophies where to develop my own players and play attacking football. I decided to arrange a meeting and I added sign high profile players. They accepted it and then I made a board request to increase my transfer funds. I said i didnt want our rivals to beat us to signings. They agreed and when i checked the budget it had been increased to £19.72m.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

First of all, I dont really post on these forums a lot so am not sure if this is in the right place.

I started a new game with Southampton. The board offered me no transfer money to mold the squad the way I wanted it, so i chose the mid table expectation.

The club philosophies where to develop my own players and play attacking football. I decided to arrange a meeting and I added sign high profile players. They accepted it and then I made a board request to increase my transfer funds. I said i didnt want our rivals to beat us to signings. They agreed and when i checked the budget it had been increased to £19.72m.

Congrats. You talked your board into allowing you funds to sign high profile players...

I've had increases before, but not as much as you! I wonder if it has to do with the "signing high profile players" that you added. Maybe they're giving you so much money to help you achieve that goal?

On my Cambridge save I had a mad evening and spent the best part of £35m on three players. Went to my board and cheekily asked for a more money for players and they coughed up £15m. By the time I loaded up again I had come to my senses and saved the money!

I am a bit skeptical on adding the high profile signing bit. My experience was to ask you to buy new high profile signing every window.

But your board might be a bit more lenient if it is not a tycoon :)

This ist not really a new "feature".

On 14.2 i started with Marseille, first transfer window i hadn't a budget to sign players. In november i asked to increase my transfer budget. i get about 20 mio pounds without changing the philosophies but i had a plus from over 80 Mio.

Maybe this is the reason? Most time you get an increase when your bank account has a lot of money :). Otherwise they refuse your request.

How was your balance when you get the increase?

regards

gb2003

How is the finances in the club? How much money it the bank?

How is the finances in the club? How much money it the bank?

I did the same, bank balance only about £11m, but they gave me £20m. I've also had success at almost every club I've done this. Doncaster gave me over 2m too!

Got Barkley & Sterling with that money at Southampton, like they'd really want to join in 1st window!

Archived