Personality sorting

Anyone knows why the players' personalities are sorted (ie click on the column) like so in a shortlist or a player search screen? Not alphabetically, but in the following order (according to my shortlist, some personalities are not present):

Professional - Determined - Balanced - Model Professional - Driven - Casual - V. ambitious - Ambitious - Unambitious - Realist - Resilient - Leader - Light-Hearted - Spirited - Resolute - Fairly determined - Fairly Professional - Fairly Ambitious - Fairly Loyal - Fairly Sporting - Perfectionist

They are. You just have to add "Personality" as a column and then click on it.

Hey presto, sorted by personality.

I think you got me wrong :) I asked for the reason they are sorted this way, I already had my players sorted according to personality.

I just want to know if there is any rationale behind the way it sorts. Clearly it is not in alphabetical order, not by order of professionalism (pro and perfection in opposite ends), not by determination attributes. It makes searching for the holy grail of model citizen extremely difficult (Although it may not exist in my save!)

This sort of leads me onto something I've often wished for in FM.

I don't know how many of you are heavy Excel users, but there's a nice option under PIVOT tables where you can manually change the order of variables (not just Ascending/Descending). There are some fields on FM where I would love to be able to right-click the column and manually change the order in which they are presented. Although it would be nice to know how Personalities are currently ordered as well :)

Archived