AI clubs better at purchasing players - 14.3 or simply a fluke?

For three years, Real Madrid has lost La Liga, because it's attack get's injured and it has an absolute crap defensive line. (My tactics for beating them is simply to score more goals than their billion dollar attackers can do against me and when I start scoring their attack usually collapse, so I can usually win with 4+ goals)

Around comes 14.3 and RM has splashed millions on defensive players, same trainer (Not that I understand how he kept his job without winning anything in 3 years), so the stats controlling what he buys hasn't changed, but he suddenly seem to have been handed a giant sized clue as to what make his club so bad.

Not played enough on 14.3 to notice yet but will keep an eye on things in our first transfer window.

I certainly hope AI clubs have wised up a little as over a period of time always found their squad building was extremely poor.

Though I understand your point but from this subject I strongly disagree with this. There is no way the AI are better at purchasing players than humans I would imagine they just being more clever than you in the market. I have purchased players that the Ai could not get.

Though I understand your point but from this subject I strongly disagree with this. There is no way the AI are better at purchasing players than humans I would imagine they just being more clever than you in the market. I have purchased players that the Ai could not get.

You're disagreeing with something that's not been said. Op is suggesting that the AI is better at purchasing players in 14.3 compared to previous versions, doesn't ever talk about being better than us humans :)

:confused:

Archived