New Save 14.3.0???

Hi all,

I have wanted to start a new save for the best part of a month now but resisted in anticipation of the latest patch.

Now that it has dropped (thank you SI) I am not sure who to be!

I like to play as Premier league/ Championship standard teams with decent finances.

I did read in the papers about takeovers at Charlton, Inter and Valencia amongst others. Have these made it into the patch?

Is anyone else starting a new save this weekend? If so who with?

I will probably end up starting 2 or 3 new saves, play 6 months then stick with which ever one is going the best.

Any thoughts or suggestions welcome.

Cheers :cool:

I was exactly the same! I've just started my new save but I'm giving FMC a go for this one as I haven't really tried it properly yet and I just don't have the time to give the Full Fat version the attention it requires.

I loaded up the top 2 divisions from England, France, Germany, Spain & Italy, set myself as a Professional Footballer and went on holiday applying to all jobs. Just got to January 2014 but nothing yet lol.

Yup same here! Looking for a fresh start thought I'd trawl the forum see what I can find.

I fancy developing the core of youngsters coming through in England so I'm thinking any from Arsenal (Ox, Wilshere), Everton (Barkley) or Southampton. (Shaw, Ward Prowse, Chambers)

They have Lascelles in the team and he's already good enough to be first choice. They also have Ben Osborn who has been improved. If you like time, there's a few other youngsters who can be improved. They also have Karl Darlow and Jamie Paterson as well. The club start off with £5m transfer budget and about £25k left in the wage kitty. The club are expected to sign high-profile players. But in your introductory meeting, if you ask for a philosophies meeting, you can generally get this removed. Before you do however, ask for more wages and you'll be given them usually. You'll get about another £43k on top.

If you ask nicely they'll also improve the youth and training facilities(you have to ask enough on the first occasion). If you ask for youth level and a few other things to be improved, it usually happens.

I forgot to add, that your initial expectations are top half.

Archived