Football Manager 2014 - Update 14.3.1 Update FEEDBACK THREAD

• Administrators

Please keep all your feedback in regards to 14.3.0 in here. Please keep all feedback as constructive as you can.

Full changelist can be found in the announcement thread here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/386142-Football-Manager-2014-Update-14.3.0-Winter-Transfer-Update-RELEASED

Thanks.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Increased dribbling speed at higher end

Improved pass and shot accuracy slightly at higher end

Encouraged taking on of opponents by players likely to run with ball more

That could be very good, or it could lead to 10-10 scorelines, and wingers being completely unstoppable again. Hopefully there's a decent balance struck.

@purplehaze

After downloading the update and you open the editor it should default to 14.3 database

I was maybe a bit quick off the mark, had checked 14.3 was in the game. Then opened up the editor and got the old db. I just opened up the editor again and it gave me the option of the update so all is fine... Ooops

Keep trying. I just kept hitting "sign-in" and eventually it did after the 5th try.

If you click on play game, it should check and inform you there is an update.

You then get a pop up window asking you if you want to download the update first.

If you click on play game, it should check and inform you there is an update.

You then get a pop up window asking you if you want to download the update first.

I think he was referring to signing in to Steam itself, either from restarting the PC or switching online from online mode.

"- Improved newgen creation in View-only leagues"

Good. Has anything been made to improve the creation of newgens in countries that are neither playable or view-only? Because there's an issue of too few players being created in those countries. I created a thread about that a few months ago. Link to that thread here.

My steam client is showing FM14 to "install" rather than "play", It was working fine up untill this morning.

Has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it? I can launch the game by clicking the shortcut on the dock but the game won't update as it doesn't think it's installed.

I know this is more a steam problem than FM but I've found their forums to be useless before and would much rather hear advice from the FM community.

• Administrators
My steam client is showing FM14 to "install" rather than "play", It was working fine up untill this morning.

Has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it? I can launch the game by clicking the shortcut on the dock but the game won't update as it doesn't think it's installed.

I know this is more a steam problem than FM but I've found their forums to be useless before and would much rather hear advice from the FM community.

Have you tried restarting Steam? What happens when you do click 'Install'?

"Relaxed some German transfer preferences to allow users to sign more players from outside of Germany." Fantastic news!!!

The actual best news. I haven't played FM since January, this is probably going to bring me back, regardless of anything else.

Gladbach FTW suckers

3 friends and myself have tried in different homes, none of us can get into steam. Is the serve struggling or something?
I think so, steam isn't working for me either :D

The steam servers will obviously be very busy with the update rolling out. I struggled too, but kept hitting "sign in" until I got in.

Archived