Unstoppable! Two quadruples in row!

Guys, as you can see there're few tactics posted by me and I think it will be fair to tell how I rate them.

Currently I find "PERFECTION" as most efficient ---> http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/392013-Perfection!!

******Tactic has been updated for 14.3.0! – Tests and Results in post #25*******

*TFF_CROSS_V8* 26-03-2014 Updated to V8

Notice that the tactic has OI and I strongly recommend use it so make sure you didn’t ask your ass. manager to set OI for you. Also thereis two additional tactics which can be used depend on match scenario, information about it you'll find in the bottom of this post. In order to achieve maximum you should use all these tactics.

As you can see V8 uses wing backs, almost all fullbacks have at least “Competent” or “Accomplished” rating for Wing Back position. Anyway I recommend train them for Wing Back position even they have "Accomplished" rating for it.

Download the tactic - http://www.mediafire.com/download/zszypiczvleidqa/TFF_CROSS_V8.tac

Form_Cr.jpg

Guys, I want to share tactic with I won English Premier Division, European Champions Cup, FA Cup, Capital Cup at West Ham in 2nd season(2014/15) and 3d season(2015/16). 1st season at West Ham I finished 3rd in EPL, got CL spot. First Window Transfer Budgets was disabled.

You can check Results/Fixtures/League table in post #2

Now the most important part - players attributes.

And the main question: How this tactic work in lower leagues if the level of most players attributes are less than recommended?

These recommendations are for the clubs in top divisions and if your club isn’t in top division so in this case your opponents much weaker and attributes of your players can be less than recommended level.

I’ve seen many feedbacks from people who used this tactic in lower leagues and it worked just fine.

You can download filters for all positioning here - http://www.mediafire.com/download/9qopccqvbu585pj/TFF_CROSS_Filters_V2.pft

Just few recommendation… if you are “easing” match conditions than try to avoid “give up” most important attributes for position, these attributes are marked “PURPLE” and no need to avoid buy player only because he has rating for this position less than “Accomplished” because it usually takes less than a month to increase player rating from “Unconvincing” to “Accomplished”.

Few tips how to use guide about attributes. As you can see important attributes for position have minimal recommended level "RED" and optimal level "GREEN". Let’s say, you are smallest club in the league or newly promoted club, in this case you probably only can afford players with attributes close to minimal recommended level but your reputation and transfer budget will grow and in future you will be able to afford more quality players so at this point you should start looking for "green" levels. If you are top club than you should use green levels.

Attributes marked "PURPLE" have major priority for position and should be looked at first.

STC/AMC – These guys do a lot dribbling, passing and often get scoring opportunities so they must have strong Technical and Mental attributes also they must be very Agile with good Flair. Thier Strength, Jumping Reach and top speed isn’t such important.

Important attributes for these positions:

- Technique (14 - 16)

- Dribbling (14 - 16)

- Finishing (13 - 16)

- Off The Ball (13 - 15)

- Anticipating (13 - 15)

- Creativity (13 -15)

- Decisions (12 -15)

- Passing (13 - 15)

- Flair (13 - 15)

- Composure (11 - 13)

- Agility (13 - 15)

- Acieration/Pace (12 - 13)

Recommended PPMs for STC:

- Comes Deep To Get Ball

- Plays one-twos

- Tries Killer Balls Often

Undesirable PPMs for STC:

- Gets Forward Whenever Possible

Recommended PPMs for AMC:

- Moves Into Channels

- Plays one-twos

How hard is to get such players and how much does it cost?

For example, I got Jonathan Viera from Valencia only for 7.5M. It only took 3.5M from Transfer Budget because I paid 2.5M upfront and 5M over 48 months. I recommend use such kind of payment because it allow rebuild your team much faster even with little budget.

vcfz.jpg

Player like Salomon Rondon also fits well for STC position. He has Technique and Dribbling – 14, it’s minimal level for these attributes but it passes. Also his Creativity, Flair and Passing a bit low but as bonus he has good Jumping Reach/Strength but if I could choose I’d better decrease his excessive Strength/Acceleration/Pace and instead increase Technique/Dribbling/Creativity/Passing/Flair because these attributes are more important for this tactic.

cp8p.jpg

MCL/MCR – these guys responsible for defense and attack so they must have good mix of defensive and attacking attributes and success with this tactic depends on this mix. They must have strong Mental and Technical attributes, Physical attributes isn’t such important.

- Technique (14 - 16)

- Passing (13 - 15)

- Work Rate (13 - 15)

- Teamwork (13 - 15)

- Anticipating (12 - 15)

- Decisions (13 - 15)

- Creativity (13 - 15)

- Off The Ball (12 - 14)

- Positioning (9 - 11)

- Dribbling (11 - 13)

- Flair (11 - 14)

- Acceleration/Pace (11 - 12)

- Agility (12 - 14)

Recommended PPMs:

- Plays one-twos

Undesirable PPMs:

- Comes Deep To Get Ball

For example, player like Keisuke Honda is ideal for these positions. I got this guy on free transfer!

bk54.jpg

or someone like Lucas Romero

Lucas_Romero.jpg

MC – This guy is playmaker. He also contributes a lot in attack and defense so he must have strong mental and technical attributes, physical attributes aren't such important, average level of all physical attributes about 11 is enough.

- Technique (14 - 16)

- Passing (14 - 16)

- Decisions (13 - 16)

- Creativity (13 - 16)

- First Touch (14 - 15)

- Work Rate (13 - 15)

- Teamwork (13 - 16)

- Anticipation (12 - 15)

- Off The Ball (13 - 15)

- Positioning (11 - 13)

- Acceleration/Pace/Agility ( 11 )

Recommended PPMs:

- Comes Deep To Get Ball

- Dictates tempo

Undesirable PPMs:

- Runs with ball often

Few reasonable cheap players who suites this position:

Albin Ekdal

Ekdal.jpg

Roberto Torres

Torres.jpg

André Martins

Martins.jpg

DM – this position is less complicate than other positions and find players for this position isn’t hard. You can spend almost all his CA budget on defensive attributes, he just only needs Technique, Decision, Composure, Passing, Concentration about 11 and this is enough to help maintain possession and don’t clear the ball when he under pressure. Also DM and both Central Defenders must have similar attributes and this is very helpful you can train DM play Central Defender position and vice versa Central Defender play DM position.

Important attributes for this position:

- Work Rate (14 - 16)

- Positioning (13 - 16)

- Marking (13 - 16)

- Anticipation (13 - 16)

- Tackling (13 - 16)

- Teamwork (12 - 15)

- Strength (13 - 16)

- Jumping Reach (11 - 13)

- Aggression (11 - 13)

- Bravery (11 - 14)

- Determination (11 - 14)

- Technique (11 - 13)

- Decision (10 - 13)

- Composure (11 - 13)

- Concentration (11 - 13)

- Passing (11 - 13)

- Acleration/Pace (11 - 13)

I want to stress one more time that Jumping Reach is very important attribute for this position and I recommend to have it no less than 13. This is also important if he sometimes plays Central Defender position because Jumping Reach is very important for Central Defenders. Also this is important because DM and 2 DC will be your main firepower during set pieces and not many other position in this tactic can afford to have high Jumping Reach attribute.

For example, player like Victor Wanyama is ideal for DM position, only it would be great if he had a little bit more higher passing but this shouldn't be a big problem because it isn’t hard to improve this attribute(using individual focus training for it). Also he can be trained to play Central Defenders position and this is very useful, I think it should take about month for him to get accomplished rating for it.

hprd.jpg

DL/DR – Very important positions for this tactic. DL must left footed, DR must be right footed. These guys responsible for defense and it also require that they have reasonable Technique, Dribbling and Crossing. I recommend to have these attributes no lower than 13.

- Work Rate (14 - 16)

- Aceleration/Pace (13 - 14)

- Technique (12 - 14)

- Tackling (12 - 14)

- Crossing (12 - 14)

- Anticipating (13 - 15)

- Positioning (10 - 12)

- Marking (10 - 12)

- Decision (11 - 13)

- Dribbling (11 - 14)

- Composure (11 - 13)

- Teamwork (11 - 14)

- Determination (11 - 13)

- Aggression (10 - 13)

- Bravery (11 - 14)

For example, player like Brayan Angulo is ideal for DL position. Got him from Granada for 7M. Only cost 3M to my Transfer budget. 2.5M upfront and 4.5M over 48 months.

q9av.jpg

DCL/DCR - these guys must be reasonable fast I recommend Acceleration/Pace for them no less than 12 but It’s just great if they have Acceleration/Pace 13 because this is optimal number, you really don’t need more and better pay attention to other attributes. Jumping Reach is one of most important attributes for them, I strongly recommend to have it no less than 14. Also they must have reasonable Technique, Composure, Decision, Concentration to help with possession and don’t clear the ball when under pressure, I recommend to have these attribute about 11-12 and this is enough, also having such attributes Central Defender can successfully play DM position when needed. All rest of their CA budged can be spent on defensive attributes.

- Positioning (13 - 16)

- Marking (13 - 16)

- Tackling (13 - 16)

- Anticipation (13 - 16)

- Work Rate (13 - 16)

- Strength (14 - 16)

- Jumping Reach (13 - 15)

- Acceleration/Pace (12 - 13)

- Teamwork (11 - 13)

- Technique (10 - 12)

- Composure (10 - 12)

- Decision (10 - 12)

- Concentration (11 - 13)

- Aggression (11 - 13)

- Bravery (11 - 14)

For example, player like Álvarez Balanta is ideal choice for Central Defender. Also he excellent fits for DM position(Just only need to train his DM position a little bit more for accomplished rating).

m9co.jpg

GK

- Reflexes (14 - 16)

- One on Ones (14 - 16)

- Handling (14 - 16)

- Rushing Out (11 - 15)

- Agility (12 - 15)

- Concentration (11 - 14)

- Communication (11 - 15)

- Positioning (11 - 14)

- Composure (10 - 14)

- Command Of The Area (11 - 14)

- Aceleration/Pace (9 - 13)

Player like Yann Sommer or Rafael would be a good choice, they are very talented and cheap.

tf6q.jpg

8j7c.jpg

Match Training and General Training

Preseason:

- Set Match Training’s focus for “Tactics Only”. Scheduling – 50%.

- Put the tactic into 3 tactical slots it makes the tactic gets fully fluid faster.

kx2h.jpg

ebzy.jpg

When the tactic fully fluid change Match Training’s focus for “Att. Movement”. Scheduling – 50%.

Also it’s very important to manage player’s condition. As you can see I don’t check options “Allow rest before match” and “Allow rest after match" because I manually set rest time for players after each match if you don’t want bother I recommend check option “Allow rest after match”.

I strongly don’t recommend give day rest before the match because in this case you lose buff from Match Training.

sv80.jpg

Opposition Instructions aka O/I

The tactic contains opposition instructions and I recommend use it so make sure you didn’t ask your ass. manager to set it for you.

naml.jpg

The guide how to get the tactic fully fluid and have “Superb” morale for the team before start of the first season

It takes much longer to get the tactic fully fluid in first season than next seasons.

You should play no less than 12 friendlys.

Cancel all pre-set friendly and arrange them by yourself. I recommend to choose “Very Small Reputation Teams” in order to have 100% probability of win. Period between matches should be 3-4 days.

It’s very boring to play all these friendlys and you don’t have to!

Before the match go on holiday for 1 day! Your ass. manager will do just fine. Remember you are playing against very weak teams and even your backup player can handle it.

Don’t forget to tick this option before “Go On Holidays”

GOH.jpg

In this case mostly what will be used from the tactic is formation but it’s enough because you play against very weak teams.

As result you have the tactic almost fully fluid and all team “Superb” morale before first match of the season.

Certainly, this guide for clubs which don’t rely on money from friendlys and such money means nothing to them.

Use this tactic in order to protect your lead

Download the tactic – http://www.mediafire.com/download/d407e6zaxw63d02/TFF_CROSS(Caution)_V5.tac

This is the same as base tactic but has modified D-Line and OI.

When should it be used? Definitely when you are leading by 2 goals and sometimes when leading only 1 goal, for example, if your opponent is equally strong or stronger.

Switching for this tactic makes you more solid at the back and counter attack-ish but you “give up” a little bit of possession/initiative.

Tactic when you are losing more than one goal

Download the tactic – http://www.mediafire.com/download/zhb78avhkaydbr7/TFF_CROSS(Overload)_V7.tac .

This tactic I use when losing more than 1 goal or or it's a second half and draw is unacceptable.

The only difference from base CROSS tactic: added “Much Higher Defense Line”, DL/DR moved to WBL/WBR(Same duties and most of PI also the same).

otv9.jpg

Time Waste Tactic(This tactic has been removed from rotation)

Download the tactic - http://d01.megashares.com/dl/OKAYIMO/TFF_CROSS(Waste_Time)_V2.tac.

Alternative Download link - http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2rba0j3130a2cw/TFF_CROSS(Waste_Time)_V2.tac

You can use this tactic in order to waste time in last 10-15 min of the match.

I would use it ONLY if I’m up 2+ goals because 1 goal lead is very shaky advantage. Any moment situation can turn around, for example, players can make crazy mistakes, goal from set pieces and many more… I’ll stress one more time that this tactic isn’t counter or something it’s a time wasting tactic.

sox4.jpg

Transformation from the base CROSS tactic would look something like that… AMC or STC go to AML/AMR position and one of 3 MCs go to AML/AMR position.

3ipw.jpg

Manny AMs and Strikers can play AML/AMR positions or at least have Competent/Unconvincing rating for it but I also see nothing critical if they are totally incompetent for it because you need this tactic only for Time Wasting.

AML/AMR and striker in this tactic have minimal dribbling setting it minimize probability that they lose ball during dribbling, Most of the time team just passing ball around wasting time.

ܥ⮓⿭땀

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will try this with Bayern I got offered the job in my 5th season they still have the main players as they aren't all that old besides Lahm and Schweinstiger but the latter rarely plays and Lahm is still averaging 7.46.

Alba will be great in the left back position.

0-0 first game it told me I had a gap between defence and midfield and noticed a lot of shots were from long range. Could I add a work ball into the box or pass into space perhaps to help this? as for the gap not sure what to do as if I play a team with amc's I could see my team getting pulled apart with the space for them to exploit.

match prep & training 4 pre-season & season. do u use player indvidual training.??

Mate, training more related to players development so in order to recommend something need to see player’s attribute at first.

Yes, I use individual training most of time.

Match pre. as usual pre-season 50% “Tactics Only”. When tactic fully fluid change for 40-50 “Att. Movement”.

Pitch size?

Average pitch size should work fine.

Guys, just want to show how my start eleven was looking already in 2nd season maybe it will be helpful.

izq6.jpg

GK - Adrián

DL – Brayan Angulo

DCL – Dória

DCR – James Tomkins

DR – Jack Hunt

MCL – Keisuke Honda

MC – Alou Diarra

MCR – Mohamed Diamé

AMCL – Jonathan Viera

AMCR – Jonathan Pereira

STC – Sergio Canales

Sorry to say, I tested this tactic last night with Southampton for one season on holiday, they finished 16th and I was sacked at the end of the season lol.

Mate, if you think you can test tactics by “Go on Holiday” method you are very wrong. The results will be totally different.

I know when “Go on Holiday” there’s an option you can “mark” – called “Use current match tactic” but in this case mostly only formation from your tactic will be used. All other settings will be changed by your ass. manager.

I’ve tested it million times. I went on holidays before match and then after watched how game was played. Only what left from tactic was formation other things like TI and PI was changed even set pieces settings.

P.S. When I have time I’ll make test with Southampton first season/no transfers. I’ll upload save and you can check that no editors used and how many times game was loaded/saved. I’m sure worst case scenario I’ll finish in Top 5, btw, Southampton has Media prediction 12th but the team is very good suited for this tactic so it very can be I'll finish even in top 3 but no way ever I’ll finish 16th or bottom table.

P.P.S. lol, I’m really sorry for people who make tactics and then test it by “go on holiday” method and if results aren’t good they throw it away because in this case they can really throw away decent and good tactics.

Totalfootballfan,

I love all your tactics. Seems like whenever fall in love with one of yours and getting great results, you come out with an update/tweak or just a completely new tactic/formation. I am really loving the TFF_Tactic_V9 of yours. I tried Domination and Supremacy that followed TFF_Tactic_v9, but still getting better results with v9. But now I have to try this one.

My question is, how would you rank all your tactics. With each new one coming out, are you thinking that it is better than the previous?

Totalfootballfan,

I love all your tactics. Seems like whenever fall in love with one of yours and getting great results, you come out with an update/tweak or just a completely new tactic/formation. I am really loving the TFF_Tactic_V9 of yours. I tried Domination and Supremacy that followed TFF_Tactic_v9, but still getting better results with v9. But now I have to try this one.

My question is, how would you rank all your tactics. With each new one coming out, are you thinking that it is better than the previous?

USMNT10, thanks for good words, Mate! Glad to hear tactics work good for you!

You know that last one tactic always looks like better one -)) but I think there’s only one way to find out it for sure – test it at least for one season and compare to your previous results.

Just quick recommendation, this tactic is very sensible to attributes Technique and Dribbling for STC/AMCL/AMCR position and if you are in top division any top league and going to win something serious than I strongly suggest having these attributes no less than 14 for these positions, ideally if these attributes will be about 16. Finishing is also very important for these positions and I recommend having it no less than 13.

Mate, if you think you can test tactics by “Go on Holiday” method you are very wrong. The results will be totally different.

I know when “Go on Holiday” there’s an option you can “mark” – called “Use current match tactic” but in this case mostly only formation from your tactic will be used. All other settings will be changed by your ass. manager.

I’ve tested it million times. I went on holidays before match and then after watched how game was played. Only what left from tactic was formation other things like TI and PI was changed even set pieces settings.

P.S. When I have time I’ll make test with Southampton first season/no transfers. I’ll upload save and you can check that no editors used and how many times game was loaded/saved. I’m sure worst case scenario I’ll finish in Top 5, btw, Southampton has Media prediction 12th but the team is very good suited for this tactic so it very can be I'll finish even in top 3 but no way ever I’ll finish 16th or bottom table.

P.P.S. lol, I’m really sorry for people who make tactics and then test it by “go on holiday” method and if results aren’t good they throw it away because in this case they can really throw away decent and good tactics.

I understand mate, it wasn't a test as such I just loaded the game before work and didn't have time to play so decided to put it on holiday. I have started again with Southampton playing properly and the results are much better, I agree that Southamptons team on paper look perfect for this formation.

Tactic has been updated for 14.3.0!

*Important* - tactics contain O/I and I strongly recommend use it because it has significant impact on results.

*TFF_CROSS_V1*

Download the tactic - http://d01.megashares.com/dl/bs7GDm1/TFF_CROSS_V1.tac

Alternative download link - http://yadi.sk/d/gL66N1O8JjSAw

Test with Southampton: First season, No Transfers, Team has Media Prediction 12th.

Results so far:

*TABLE*

0eej.jpg

*FIXTURES*

nw90.jpg

8dti.jpg

*GOALS*

d8gz.jpg

*MATCH STATS*

0wp7.jpg

1um2.jpg

ubuw.jpg

8en8.jpg

d9vw.jpg

Guys, I’m thinking about use TFF_CROSS_V1 all the time because more testing shows that it has same attacking potential as Unstoppable and maybe even better -)) but more solid at defense.

I’ve got almost every game crazy possession rate about 65-68%, 15+shots, 3-5 CCC, 3-5 half chances and my opponents only mange to make 2-3 shots -))

Sorry mate, I don’t understand why you need it for? Just download and plug the tactic and that’s all.

Because it assigns roles to players that I'm pretty sure aren't meant to be there - for instance the striker is a defensive forward, the ams are both shadow strikers and so on.

Unless that's correct?

was really struggling in my HSV save, so decided to use this tactic beat leverkusen 2-0, and braunschweinig 2-1, lost to Schalke 2-0 and gave up a 2-0 lead to Stutggart who scored 2 goals in the last minute, and managed to get a lucky 1-0 Frankfurt away

still not fluid all over so its to be expected but regardless im in my best form of the season, slowly climbing up the table hopefully I can get into the CL....will let you know how it works out

managed to nab that final CL spot with HSV despite being around 12th place when I made the switch, played very well since switching it, with a few transfers in and my younger players developing think I can challenge Bayern for the title next season we shall see

gonna try and get Timo Werner in as Stuttgart got relegated and hopefully Volland as a SS but I dont expect to be having alot of money do have alot of money coming off the wage books so we shall see

************IMPORTANT************

Guys, I’ve changed front post. Updated attributes recommendation for positions and added description of DM position. I recommend to check it out because attributes have strong impact on results.

Also I removed Unstoppable tactic because It only creates confusion and I stopped use it all.

I have been messing around a bit since 14.3, trying different things, bits of different downloaded tactics on here.

I had started a new liverpool save to try out a tactic building concept of mine, used my tactic through pre-season but it was a total disaster in the first 2 games. So before i shut the save off, i thought i would just plug this in and see how it looked. This was a team not built to suit the tactic, and training not set up around it etc. Wasnt really expecting anything, just was curious to watch how this plays.

Its a small sample, but across 4 EPL matches it was excellent. Won them all, including Arsenal, and a home game to West Brom, which is exactly the kind of game i normally struggle with.

Going to fire up a new game with a mid table team, properly built for this tactic and give it a proper go, but i really like how it plays so far. Also, very well laid out explanation in the opening post Totalfootballfan :thup:

Archived