Hidden Gems!

Is anybody aware of any hidden gems in FMH14 that would come to lower league clubs? Like on FM11 The players from Reunion. Or Maxim Tsigalko from old!

I am Annan Athletic and currently in Scottish Championship, just looking for some extra gems that would come cheap, or better than that free!

Thanks

Marko Pavlovski (AMC) from OFK Beograd (Serbia) is a great signing. 19yo, can be had for about 1.5m at the start of the game, and if you have enough money to sign him he will sign for lower league clubs. Becomes world class player very quickly. At the start his current ability is already 4 out of 5.

Look him up.

Depends if he's already moved but you might need to have permits unlocked and depends how deep your pockets are both fee's and wages.

............How good is your reputation?

Not great after just being relegated again! Will have a look when Im home, Dont think it would go down well if I got my tablet out at my desk! Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Luke James from hartlepool is a good buy if you're a low league club, I currently playing with Barnet FC and I tried to sibn him but Everton beat my maximum bid amount. He's doing well for them too. Also Tom Eastman from colhchester is a decent centre back for low league clubs.

Best of luck pal

Luke James from hartlepool is a good buy if you're a low league club, I currently playing with Barnet FC and I tried to sibn him but Everton beat my maximum bid amount. He's doing well for them too. Also Tom Eastman from colhchester is a decent centre back for low league clubs.

Best of luck pal

So frustrating with the maximum bid, you see some crazy ones. I bid 16k for a player, and Aberdeen came in and bid 350k!!

Yeah getting into a bidding war with a club in the prem is pointless same with Scots prem too. Ollie Banks is a good midfielder and can play out wide too not sure what club he belongs to at the game start but not too expensive either, Luisma villa is at barnet to begin with and is a superb winger though suffers from poor fitness. . Getting.players on loan is an arseache as they moan about not getting first team action which you can guarantee and they still snub you. :l

• 2 weeks later...

I signed Facundo Ferreyra from Shaktar for 11.75 mil, but he was worth 2-3 mil now over 55m. He has scored 115 in 170 apps and won player of the year and would've won it a second time probably but he got a recurring injury. Also Eder Alvarez Balanta from River Plate for 7.75m, sent him out on loan for one season and when he came back he averaged 7.33 7.5 and 7.63 over the next 3 seasons. Hes now worth about 50m and hes only 23. Finally Aleksandar Mitrovic i got him for 15m but i got him in the second season so if you go for him straight away he'll probably be less.

P.S. Leon Goretzka is pretty awesome but hes quite expensive.

I started in the skrill premier, bought Ryan Bird, a poacher from Portsmouth reserves, for £3k. My assistant protested. It took him 2 seasons to score 100 goals, and in season 3, he's tearing up league 1, has scored 22 in 21 games. His wages we still just £700 a week. My assistant still doesn't rate him, so he clearly doesn't rate goalscoring in a striker.

• 4 weeks later...

Vadala, hes either boca jns or banfield... you can buy him for about 220,000 with wage approx. 1,500.

Not amazing when you buy but gets very good quickly. Will sell for easily 2,000,000 at end of first season.

Came to me at mansfield (english league 2).

Someone else asked in this thread about oli banks and where he starts, he is at mansfield from the start.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After the first season and having just been promoted to Skrill Premier I bought Bradley Wright-Phillips for 325k, he scored 76 goals in 53 matches and didn't do too badly the following year either (League 2) :brock:

BWP.jpg

£325k in the Skrill is a lot of money. Sugar Daddy?

Definitely, one of my aims (in the game) is to see Staines win the premier league and I don't have 50 years to do it. He plays good in L1/L2 and he's well worth a look.

I'm also playing Sporting and Crystal Palace (no SD) and if you have a big enough club you can get Andriy Yarmolenko, he's worth 4.9m at the start of the game and his value doubles after a few seasons.

Archived