The immortals clan(lower league management 2014)

skrilllogo_zps88a6af71.jpg

THE IMMORTALS CLAN(LOWER LEAGUE MANAGEMENT 2014)

Welcome to the Immortals Clan,A new clan formed on the 06th January 2014,this is a brand new clan wading about in the murky depths of the lower leagues in England.Consisting so far of 3 members,this clan is aimed at getting into the fantastic series of Football Manager 2014,show off our management skills to the world and go on to reach the promised land of the Barclays Premier League.

Players involved may not always be the best at football management games but its the taking part that counts,sticking by your team through thick and thin,enjoying the successes and dealing with the failures,we hope that the guys involved in our clan,now or later in the months and years to come can have a good bit of banter flying around.

Please do not post in this thread if you wish to join the immortals clan as it is invitation only. From the current players I want to see lots of banter both in here and in chat when playing. One more VERY IMPORTANT point is updates. I want everybody to be posting regular updates in this thread when we get started. No excuses from anybody!!! Lets keep the thread&save alive.The game is usually played from 8pm onwards until a majority vote,usually around 2am.

In the event of no nights play this will be informed to the clan 24hours in notice.

Should you wish to join the clan please Pm myself with a brief description of yourself,your Fm experience and where you are from and any other details u feel relevant.

Players involved at present

Steff(Host)-Barnet

Geir Ove-Kidderminster

Ryan-Chester

Andy-Wrexham

I hope everyone enjoys reading the regular updates from myself and the other members who are involved in our game,this is my first attempt at hosting a clan and doing the whole update stuff so i hope u guys wont be too critical on me.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the series.

BARNET

So the the immortals clan was born tonight,and after some fairly in depth evaluation of our teams Pre-season got underway.First of all we look at Barnet,many would see the bees as being leading contenders to go straight back up to league 2 but its going to be a fair challenge.Lets look at the transfers in/out and pre-season results.

TRANSFERS IN- Rory Mcallister-Peterhead 15k

Andy Graham-Dumbarton 6k

David Anderson-Free Transfer from Queens Park

Reuben Hazell-Free Agent

Grant Basey-Free Agent

TRANSFERS OUT-Edgar Davids-Released

Alfie Cain-Released

Jake Knight-Released

Kier Dickson-Released

Ishmel Conteh-Released

Jordan Brown-Chelmsford free transfer

PRE-SEASON FIXTURES

READING TOWN(h) 6-0 Hydex3,stephens,gambin,villa

LONDON TIGERS(a) 2-0 Byrne,Villa

EVERTON U21'S(h) 0-0

LEICESTER U21'S(h) 2-1 Marsh-Brown

BILLERICARY(a) 7-1 Marsh-Brownx3,Villa,Byrne,Allen,Simpson(O.G)

HULL U21'S(h) 3-4 Casabella,Jeffers,Mcallister

BLACK COUNTY RANGERS(h) 4-0 Mcallister,Casabella,Byrne,Allen

KIDDERMINSTER

Next up we look at Kidderminster,with Norwegian manager Geir Ove Myhre taking the reins at Aggborough,Geir Ove is hoping to introduce a very Nordic approach to Kidderminster this season lets have a look at him so far his transfers and pre-season results.

Transfers In-Ryan Donnelly-Brechin 29k

Jon Shaw-Luton Town Free Transfer

Connor Deards-Free Transfer

Valery Mezague-Free Transfer

Gary Doherty-Wycombe Free Transfer

Samba Kanoute-Free Transfer

Rhys Taylor-Macclesfield Town Free Transfer

Edgar Davids-Free Transfer(Shoved out the door at Barnet!!!)

Gomez Dali-Free Transfer

Transfers Out-Curtis Shiels,Dan Tomlinson,Jordan Hall,Jake Golding,Jordan Smart,Ollie Long,Jack Rodgers,Sean Kavanagh,Conor Doyle,Khari Ellis,Connor Cole,Jordan Walters,Marvin Johnson,James Dance,Joe Lolley,Richee Darby,Ashley Parsons-Smith,Jack Bryan-All Free Transfers

Danny Lewis- Inverness CT 15k

Nathan Vaughan-Partick Thistle 5.5k

PRE-SEASON FIXTURES

Tottenham (h) 2-3 (Vaughan,Blissett)

Dortmund II (h) 2-1 (Malbon,Deards)

Bayern Munich II (h) 1-3 (Donnelly)

Rangers(h) 2-4 (Sheppard,Gash)

HSV II (h) 2-0 (Sheppard,Byrne)

AFC Telford (a) 2-1 (Donnelly,Malbon)

Bath (h) 1-1 (Kanoute)

Newport County (h) 2-2 (Byrne,Malbon)

Arsenal U21 (h)2-1 (Vaughan)

Eastwood (h) 3-1 (Doherty,Malbon,Dali)

Gloucester (h) 4-2 (Sheppardx2,Gittingsx2)

Hednesford (h) 4-1 (Byrne,Dali,Gash,Shaw)

Stourbridge (h) 4-0 (Demetriou,Gash,Shaw,Malbon)

So we moved on to the first league match of the season with League Favorites Barnet taking on Ryan's Chester and a resounding 4-0 win for Barnet SKRILL PREMIER

BARNET 4-0 CHESTER (Byrne,Stephens,Villa,Hyde)

KIDDERMINSTER 1-1 GATESHEAD (Donnelly)

WREXHAM 1-1 WELLING (Ashton)

A fantastic start for Barnet as they thumped Chester 4-0 with Chester gaffer Ryan Brebner with a lot to think about,Kidderminster were surprisingly held to a draw with manager Geir Ove far from please with his sides performance,and down at Wrexham Andy Jones got a decent start with a draw against Welling.

Dear friends of Kidderminster Harriers!

As your new manager I want to introduce myself, my name is Geir Ove, and im from Norway. My career in fotball started from an early age, playing at youth level for my local team all the way up to the senior level. then I played for a few teams at lower level. So I know what the game is about at this stage. As a player, I was a hard working loyal central midfielder. I like to think I am that as a manager aswell, with me I can guarantee you hard work and dedication. Im extremely commited to The Harriers, I want to make something here, want to build a future, with the team and the people around us. What I expect from my players are hard work, determination and belief. An inch can make the difference between victory or defeat. And if you want to succeed in football or life, you have to fight for every inch. Never take anything for granted. Always keep fighting, even when everything seems stacked against you.

I think we done well on the transfer this summer with the resources available. Ive added two new central defenders that I expect a lot from, Gary Doherty is a experienced stopper. Samba Kanoute is a beast of a player, he will do well at this level, hopefully we will be able to keep him around for a long time, he signed a four year contract. In Rhys Taylor we got a GK with experience from Chelsea, that comes handy in a long season. Gomez Dali is a french classy striker, hopefully he will be a bag of tricks and grab alot of goals for us. Ryan Donnoly and Jon Shaw are two hard working frontmen, that fits perfectly to our direct non-fuzz tactics. Hopefully this new signings will bring us further to the goal.....promotion!

My right hand man will be Edgar Davids, he needs no further introduction. Its an honor too work with him, the flying dutchman will lead the press conferences and be my eyes and ears out there, on the battlefield!

Believe!

Geir Ove

CHESTERYoung up and coming manager Ryan Brebner could be in for a difficult season with the blues,financially not the best he has the club at heart but his managerial skills will be tested to the extreme at the Deva Stadium a mid-table finish is probably expected in all honesty.Lets have a look at his pre season and transfers so far...

TRANSFERS IN:

Jordan Bent-Free Transfer

Fred Murray-Free Transfer

Hatib Cham-Free Transfer

Neil Yadolahi-Free Transfer

Michael Woods-Free Transfer,Harrogate

Iain Howard-Free Transfer,Stockport

Andrew Musungu-Free Transfer

David Grof-Free Transfer

James Dance-Free Transfer

TRANSFERS OUT:

None as of yet

PRE-SEASON FIXTURES

CHESTER U21(h) 1-1

BRISTOL CITY(h) 0-3

ROTHERHAM (h) 0-0

SHEFFIELD (a) 6-0

ROCHDALE (h) 0-5

Not the best of pre-seasons Ryan....

Earlier this afternoon Barnet Boss Steff Mcallister responded to GeirOve,

I wish to congratulate GeirOve on his appointment at Kidderminster,but if he believes in the league title going with him hes got another thing coming,i wont be doing Kidderminster or anyone else any favours and nobody is going to stand in my way!!!

Dear friends of Kidderminster Harriers!

As your new manager I want to introduce myself, my name is Geir Ove, and im from Norway. My career in fotball started from an early age, playing at youth level for my local team all the way up to the senior level. then I played for a few teams at lower level. So I know what the game is about at this stage. As a player, I was a hard working loyal central midfielder. I like to think I am that as a manager aswell, with me I can guarantee you hard work and dedication. Im extremely commited to The Harriers, I want to make something here, want to build a future, with the team and the people around us. What I expect from my players are hard work, determination and belief. An inch can make the difference between victory or defeat. And if you want to succeed in football or life, you have to fight for every inch. Never take anything for granted. Always keep fighting, even when everything seems stacked against you.

I think we done well on the transfer this summer with the resources available. Ive added two new central defenders that I expect a lot from, Gary Doherty is a experienced stopper. Samba Kanoute is a beast of a player, he will do well at this level, hopefully we will be able to keep him around for a long time, he signed a four year contract. In Rhys Taylor we got a GK with experience from Chelsea, that comes handy in a long season. Gomez Dali is a french classy striker, hopefully he will be a bag of tricks and grab alot of goals for us. Ryan Donnoly and Jon Shaw are two hard working frontmen, that fits perfectly to our direct non-fuzz tactics. Hopefully this new signings will bring us further to the goal.....promotion!

My right hand man will be Edgar Davids, he needs no further introduction. Its an honor too work with him, the flying dutchman will lead the press conferences and be my eyes and ears out there, on the battlefield!

Believe!

Geir Ove

WREXHAM

Will the unproven 29 year old Andrew Jones lead the Red Dragons to new heights? A 1-1 draw in the opening fixture does not meet the media`s expectation for promotion. Wrexham is tipped to finish 2 in the Skrill Premier.

TRANSFERS IN:

None

TRANSFERS OUT

None

PRE-SEASON FIXTURES

Fleetwood (h) 3-1

Newport County (b) 0-2

Burton (h) 1-2

Buckley (b) 5-0

Cefn Druids (b) 4-0

Good results for Barnet sees them move closer to the top,good couple of solid wins against Gateshead,Braintree,Hyde and Halifax.Sitting pretty in 3rd place at the minute although Andy's Wrexham are the team to catch at the minute

Barnet_FixturesSchedule_zps796fb23b.png

Geir Ove is struggling down in 16th place with a lot of work to do and the nordic approach to affairs clearly not working.Meanwhile Ryan Brebner's Chester is 2nd bottom of the table with the worst defensive record in the league goals going in left

right and centre.

SkrillPremier_OverviewProfile_zps0d2c585f.png

Also on the transfer front Matt Harold on loan from Bristol Rovers is showing some good signs of form at the minute,also good deals for Andy Graham although the free transfer for Danish winger Adda Djeziri could be a risky one....

Barnet_TransfersTransferHistory_zps07d9482d.png

Over at Wrexham some clearly absurd interest in Brazilian superstar Ronaldinho was completely laughed off contrary to reports that he was heading to the racecourse ground,along with Vincenzo Iaquinta,Momo Sissoko,Ami Ramzi.Absolute no chance.

Can Geir Ove get the Harriers back up the table or will he be unemployed sooner rather than later,watch this space!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived