Changelist is below, version number is now 14.2.2.
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2014 – UPDATE 14.2.2 CHANGE LIST
- Fixed runtime error when interacting with calendar
- Fixed rare crash on continue
- Ensured individual player instructions are retained when switching tactics
- Improved balance of interview offers following manual applications
- Fixed rare case of duplicated players in user's squad
- Prevented user sometimes being sacked despite reaching board points target
- Fixed Swedish Reserve league age restrictions
As some of you may have already noticed, Football Manager 2014 is now updating to version 14.2.1. We have released this update to address a few issues which have been raised since the previous update.
As with all updates it is save game compatible, so you are fine to continue with your save game. However do bear in mind, for the fixes for the Brazilian league rules you will need to start a new save for these changes to appear in your game.
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2014 – UPDATE 14.2.1 CHANGE LIST
- Improved balance of managerial job & contract offers
- Fixed user being unable to set offers as non-negotiable
- Fixed AI team selections when simulating 2014 start dates
- Fixed 2D Classic pitch in zoomed views
- Fixed Uruguayan relegation system
- Fixed Brazilian foreign & age limitation rules
I'd just like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy New Year on behalf of everyone at Sports Interactive.