Sugar Daddy

Hello everyone.

When I get the Sugar Daddy unlockable through gameplay, does it become permanently unlocked and useable in any save game on my game? Can I delete the save game where I got the unlockable or do I need to always keep it in the device in order to keep the Sugar Daddy option?

• SI Staff
Hello everyone.

When I get the Sugar Daddy unlockable through gameplay, does it become permanently unlocked and useable in any save game on my game? Can I delete the save game where I got the unlockable or do I need to always keep it in the device in order to keep the Sugar Daddy option?

A few people have indicated an issue with the game remembering unlockables which should be resolved in the next update - so please hold onto it until that is released just in case you're one of the people affected.

Hi Marc now getting an other Sugar Daddy bug since the last update. Everytime I load the game, either from autosave or saved game it ask me if I want to accept foriegn billionaire investment just like it does when you first unlock Sugar Daddy.

Thought that turining it off in main menu may help but does nothing. Not a game breaker but is mildly annoying.

Im using Original Nexus 7 32gb running 4.2.2

Archived