First Option Deal (Feeder Club where a bid from another club allows First Option Deal)

First Option Deal (Feeder Club where a bid from another club allows First Option Deal)

Hi,

May I know where is the button for First Option Deal or how do i go about getting a first option deal for a similar bid by another club.

There is no button and making a transfer bid does not work. The feeder club will not accept the same amount bidded by the other club.

I went around everywhere but there is nothing for me to do a first option deal.

Please see picture and advise.

m2tc.jpg

Should be in the bottom right of that news item, if it is not, then it might be an issue with the skin you are using. (Just a guess)

The whole half of that bottom is blank/empty. I wouldn't have posted if it was anywhere.

I switched back to FM normal skin and it's the same, not there either.

Do you have it or have seen or used it before?

The whole half of that bottom is blank/empty. I wouldn't have posted if it was anywhere.

I switched back to FM normal skin and it's the same, not there either.

Do you have it or have seen or used it before?

Yes, every single time I get this news item it is in the bottom right corner. Tested it just today after you posted it to be certain, one of our FM group players got it too, so it should be there. I realize this doesn't help you because I have no explanation as to why you don't have it, I only had the one theory about using a different skin. Do you have a save from slightly before this? Perhaps loading back and switching to the normal skin and simming to it again may yield a different result?

Yes, every single time I get this news item it is in the bottom right corner. Tested it just today after you posted it to be certain, one of our FM group players got it too, so it should be there. I realize this doesn't help you because I have no explanation as to why you don't have it, I only had the one theory about using a different skin. Do you have a save from slightly before this? Perhaps loading back and switching to the normal skin and simming to it again may yield a different result?

Hmmm, what do you think could have affected it? I tried it on the normal skin and fm dark skin plus 2 other skins and it's the same. I am only on one save and into my fifth season. My last 2 feeder club were good first option clubs in Boca Junior and Sao Paolo so it's kinda frustrating when other club bids and i can't do anything.

Mate, what skin are you using? Would you be able to paste a jpeg of it with the button for me to take a look.

Just the regular FM skin and regular FMC skin on other saves. I will certainly post a picture if it comes up again. Did you try the suggestion of loading to just before it happened and simulating to it in a regular skin? Surely you have backup saves from just before it happened?

Just the regular FM skin and regular FMC skin on other saves. I will certainly post a picture if it comes up again. Did you try the suggestion of loading to just before it happened and simulating to it in a regular skin? Surely you have backup saves from just before it happened?

I think i tried what i could. When the first option deal screen came up, i left it at that screen and loaded up the regular fm skin and it was the same, so i thought i try adding fm dark skin and see if it's the same and i did and same no button, then i thought it is the skin i am using affecting it so i added 2 other skins and tried them and also no button. only 1 backup which was too long a save ago. I am not sure it has to do with the % of size and images under preferences to do anything with it.

I think i tried what i could. When the first option deal screen came up, i left it at that screen and loaded up the regular fm skin and it was the same, so i thought i try adding fm dark skin and see if it's the same and i did and same no button, then i thought it is the skin i am using affecting it so i added 2 other skins and tried them and also no button. only 1 backup which was too long a save ago. I am not sure it has to do with the % of size and images under preferences to do anything with it.

Ya, my theory was that if you had approached it again with the normal skin the button may have appeared and that it wasn't there because of the skin, but this is just theory... best advice I can give it to save more often and if this comes up again, test it out by simulating to it with the regular skin.

I don't suppose it was something like your team didn't have the money to match? Or you saw this news item the day after it popped up? Still waiting for the darn screen to come up on my game again to show you.

Have you tried looking at the player's profile/attribute screen? Sometimes some of the drop-down menus (such as transfer/talk/etc.) have options tucked away in them. Perhaps one of these has a "match bid" option?

Nothing at all. There's suppose to be a match bid button instead of Report.

Ya, my theory was that if you had approached it again with the normal skin the button may have appeared and that it wasn't there because of the skin, but this is just theory... best advice I can give it to save more often and if this comes up again, test it out by simulating to it with the regular skin.

I don't suppose it was something like your team didn't have the money to match? Or you saw this news item the day after it popped up? Still waiting for the darn screen to come up on my game again to show you.

I have loads of money to spent. Saw it immediately but nothing. I tried it once again loading FM skin after it comes out, staying on the same screen and 3 other skins but all same. There is only a report button at the bottom right corner. See my pics.

rc0v.jpg

qlu5.jpg

7nh6.jpg

aaca.jpg

There has been issues with d/loaded skins since the update. Try moving all your d/loaded ones to a temp folder, then clearing the cache and re-downloading the original skin.

That said, even if that button is not there, you should still be able to bid normally from the player profile screen anyway, I'd maybe report that as a bug anyway.

There has been issues with d/loaded skins since the update. Try moving all your d/loaded ones to a temp folder, then clearing the cache and re-downloading the original skin.

That said, even if that button is not there, you should still be able to bid normally from the player profile screen anyway, I'd maybe report that as a bug anyway.

Problem is the white jpeg pic above is FM normal default skin.... I am not sure if the downloaded skins affect it but it shouldn't right?

I did clear cache and reinstalled the skin i am using thou to no use.

Problem is Bidding normally does not work for first option deal at all. They will not accept it at the same accepted price at all. There was this player whom got accepted with a 1.8m bid by another club. It said 1.83m for first option.

I wanted him because and bidded 1.9 the same but got rejected. I increased a few times till 3.5m and managed to land him. It does not make sense. So is this a bug?

Archived