FM 2014 - 14.2 Best of Best. You won't regret it.

I am sorry, I posted this earlier but the thread was not complete so it got locked.

Anyways, I have been testing it with 14.2 and it's really doing great so far. I won all the cups possible in my first season without losing a single game with Galatasaray and Yes I even won the Champions

League Cup in my first season.

Player Atts For Positions.

WB-WR - Crossing, Marking, Tackling, Stamina, Passing

DCL- Marking, Tackling, Passing, Jumping, Stamina

DCR - Heading, Tackling, Marking

LCM- Passing, technique, tackling, creativity, off the ball

RCM- Marking, passing, tackling, strength, stamina

AML - AMR - Dribbling, passing, technique, finishing, crossing

AMC - passing, technique, creativity

Striker - Dribbling, finishing, passing, technique, long shots, pace, off the ball

Formation: Fluid-Attacking

bffcax.png

Some random screenies from the game.

CL Final

2yycf2f.png

Group Game

29uyryu.png

Download link/links.

http://www.speedyshare.com/qK5N2/14.2-Wecantstopwewontstop-best-of-best.tac

http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/93726696/file.html

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4cy1g1

Please ask me if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them when I get the chance.

Let me know if you have any requests too.

Your feedback is important.

Thank you and enjoy it.

Upcoming formation/tactic. Galatasaray 2000 UEFA CUP winners.

2uz5uds.png

Works both home - away? Any changes when away?

Will it work with lower teams aswell or to attacking? :)

cheers

Yes I use it both home and away but I feel like FM 2014 is something you can't just plug in any tactic and wait for super amazing things to happen. You have to use common sense and if you are losing you have to make some changes, or if you are winning and a few minutes late and you don't want to risk it, just tell your players to waste time, roll the ball around etc. You know what I mean?

What did you change from the [Fm 2014 best] version?

Also does [John's Wecan'tstopwewon'tstop 1.0] still work somehow? Kinda like the formation as well.

I didn't make any changes to be honest but I might tweak the tactic as I go. I am not 85 percent happy with the tactic right now.

& To be honest, I haven't played with the other tactic since forever. i am not sure if it works for 14.2 or not.

I am not going to lie, I haven't owned someone THAT BIG in a league game since I started playing FM 2014.

I am amazed how this tactic is coming out. ( you can see the league table too ) ( GS 2014 Uefa Cup winner tactic )

v7zk34.png

Thats some really nice results!! :)

i am willing if you want testers to try it out with a smaller side team!

cheers

Don't care whether the tactic is a tweaked version of the Korean FM-tactic or whether it's 100% OP's work, because the tactic is really good. Definitely the best 4231 I've tried up until now (and I've tried more than 6 different 4231's).

Thanks for sharing this man! I won everything that was possible to win as Tottenham, except from the Champions League (quite obvious cause we're not playing in CL the first season).

Don't care whether the tactic is a tweaked version of the Korean FM-tactic or whether it's 100% OP's work, because the tactic is really good. Definitely the best 4231 I've tried up until now (and I've tried more than 6 different 4231's).

Thanks for sharing this man! I won everything that was possible to win as Tottenham, except from the Champions League (quite obvious cause we're not playing in CL the first season).

I tried it with Spurs as well and it was much the same as every other 4231 in FM14 - created a lot of chances from distance , gets overwhelmed in midfield and is leaky as hell at the back. It also got utterly dominated away to any of the big clubs.

Just tried this tactic with my AC Milan and works perfectly, suits the players too. Guys just a general question. When you change tactics during the game and then go back to the tactics screen without changing anything does the 'confirm changes' button still appear to be available? cause mine is always available and I suspect that tactical tweeks may not be going through :s Thanks

• 1 month later...

This formation makes for amazing possession and chances but it also allows for teams to sit back and counter very well. I'm doing decent in my season but I feel as though I'm getting a bit lucky scoring from set pieces and soon it will all come crashing down. Have you been able to work out the defensive frailties?

Hey,

Great tactic, but i think it needs some tweaking. I have played almost a full season with Liverpool. I am currently 3rd in the league, chelsea are to far in front now to catch them and im challenging for second place.

Saurez does not seem to score much. He has scored 11 goals in 28 matches with 10 assists. I think he should be scoring more no?

I have won 18 games, drawn 11 and lost 5.. To many long range shots as well!!

I have the best passing average in the league as well.

Any ideas? Especially on why Saurez is not scoring more.. And who would be a better striker than him for this tactic..

THANKS GUYS!!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived