FM14: Leandro Damiao

Just quickly, thanks to samdiatmh for uploading the screenshots!

Hi there, has anybody noticed that you can buy Leandro Damiao for just 3.8 mil! Started a Spurs career and snared Honda on a free and Damiao for 3.8, that's easily an attack force worth over 30 mil!

here he is at the start:

bVRnFlf.jpg

and in October 2015 (maybe stunted growth due to non-regular appearances and AI training):

xRxUpOr.jpg

okay

here we are:

write-up:

he may have been nerfed since FM09/10 (can't remember) where he was beastly

but is still a solid striker to a top side, available for under 10m (I didn't have anything under 9m accepted, but others have had 4m accepted, depends on your save)

may take a little while to settle in (given that he can't speak English) and unsure about the WP eligibilty (he turned me down to sign with Barca on my save)

call ups for Brazil seem to be more sparse, so you probably don't have to worry about him getting injured on international duty

to me, he seems like an ideal TargetMan/AdvancedForward, but like I said above, I never got the chance to sign him

here he is at the start:

bVRnFlf.jpg

and in October 2015 (maybe stunted growth due to non-regular appearances and AI training):

xRxUpOr.jpg

edit: feel free to copy that into the first post for use of a player discussion, otherwise it WILL be closed

Welshace, would there be a thread somewhere in these forums that would show me how to upload screenshots? Because it won't let me upload for some reason :/

You can't use the upload function on the forum itself.. you need to upload an image to an image upload host such as imgur or imageshack etc and then paste the link here within tags.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived