Some interface/options questions

Hi

Is there a way to make my default add to shortlist option = indefinite? At the moment when I get my scouting reports I click add to shortlist but there's no timeline option so a few months later I get a notification their about to be removed from the shortlist and then I get the option to add them for a variety of different times - to which I normally add them indefinitely - why couldn't I do this originally?

Where do I go to change a players training intensity - the spoilt brats keep moaning at me.

I have set my Assistant to attend press conf and give team talks - where do I go to change this back to me as I set this up based on questions asked at the beginning of the game.

I have set up a custom view for my squad screen but when I move off it and come back or load a game it keeps going back to the default view is there a way to change this?

Thanks

Is there a way to make my default add to shortlist option = indefinite?
In the staff responsibilities (Personal Assistant).
At the moment when I get my scouting reports I click add to shortlist but there's no timeline option so a few months later I get a notification their about to be removed from the shortlist and then I get the option to add them for a variety of different times - to which I normally add them indefinitely - why couldn't I do this originally?
I don't know why you can't do this directly but you can change this in the staff responsibilities (Personal Assistant).
Where do I go to change a players training intensity - the spoilt brats keep moaning at me.
Either on the player's training screen (Player -> Development -> Training) or directly from the message (there is a shortcut at the bottom of the message).
I have set my Assistant to attend press conf and give team talks - where do I go to change this back to me as I set this up based on questions asked at the beginning of the game.
You want to change your staff's responsibilities? Guess what… It's in the staff responsibilities...
I have set up a custom view for my squad screen but when I move off it and come back or load a game it keeps going back to the default view is there a way to change this?
This doesn't happen to me, so I can't help you here...

Archived