"football manager 2014 has stopped working" - a message when I QUIT the game

Have had this full-time with both 13 and 14 but as have been said so far it haven't really effected anything so I just live with it. Did report it for 13 and they said they fixed it a couple times but yea well... as long as it doest kill my saves.

I had it with FM13 and now get it 7/10 with FM14. A guy from SI replayed to me last year saying it won't have any effect on your game and is a known issue. Didn't know it could be fixed, Kriss? Either way it doesn't bother me too much.

This is an issue that SI have been aware of for a while , but it has proved difficult to reproduce as it doesn't happen every time on every machine. It is not known to cause any issues so it can be ignored. I am not sure if it can be resolved but maybe Kriss can elaborate.

There's nothing really to fix. It isn't an issue, just close and ignore it. It'll be something SI need to do I imagine to stop it happening, and it's been there in a few editions.

An error message is nothing to fix? First time I've heard that.

An error message is nothing to fix? First time I've heard that.

Your post seemed to be asking whether the solution another poster suggested fixed it. I was saying that anything the user does is unlikely to fix it, and it would be something SI would need to look at. Then given it's doing absolutely no harm, I doubt it's particularly high on their to-do list. I thought that was pretty clear.

• 5 months later...

Archived