"Praise conduct"

I just noticed this interaction option for one of my players. I haven't seen it before, and no one else on my squad has it. It gave me two options to praise the way my player represents the club and how he's an example to others.

Does anyone know what this is about and what triggers the option? Is my player just an especially nice guy, or does it have to do with some particular in-game event?

It showed up for one of my captains when I fined him two weeks pay for getting sent off as a result of a 'two-footed' tackle and he accepted his fine (first fine I gave out to one of my players). I chose the option to praise his conduct for how he's an example to others.

The option may have been there before and I hadn't noticed, but I think it showed up after he accepted the fine.

• 1 year later...

Well, another odd one. I'm currently in pre season with Bury in English league 2 and I posted a thread about a bug or rather a combination of bugs in my game regarding PPM's and player/coach interaction. Well I just done some experimenting with this "praise conduct" and did it with all players in my first team, saying they're a good example to others to which they all responded well to and their morale improved.....but I done this as an experiment, none of the players had done anything great conduct wise but I praised them all and they took it like they all knew why I was saying it to them, no questions asked. So there you go if you want to boost your players morale for no good reason just praise their conduct and they'll love it, no questions asked....you'd think they would be confused about why I'm saying it to them but no. Petros7 are you saying the "praise conduct" only shown up after you fined him to which he reacted well? coz for me it shown up for all my players and im in pre season...

Archived