Avoiding The Sticky Patches: The Search For A Happy Ending!

AK22

rxeEE0B.jpg?1

Hello, and welcome to my FM14 career save, 'Avoiding The Sticky Patches: The Search For A Happy Ending!'

You may remember previous saves, such as 'Only Mad Dogs and Englishmen...', 'If You Count Your Chickens Before They've Hatch, They Won't Lay An Egg', and 'My Greatest Challenge: Knocking Fergie Right Off His ****ing Perch. And You Can Print That.'

I've loaded up the following sixteen nations, giving 38 active leagues in total with 70000 players:

China

Hong Kong

Malaysia

Singapore

Mexico

USA

Croatia

Denmark

England

Germany

Hungary

Italy

Netherlands

Poland

Russia

Spain

You will have noticed that no South American nations have been included, as I intend to explore Asia first before travelling to other parts of the world, so additional leagues are likely to be added at a later date. I've never played in the Far East before, so it really will be venturing into the unknown, although I'm sure there's probably no better place to get my happy ending.

As usual, I'll be starting as an unemployed manager, with 'Sunday League' reputation. This is likely to be quite a fluid journeyman career, with no real ambitions or rules to abide; I just want to enjoy myself!

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vEgYd4N.png

Polis Di-Raja Malaysia FA

After commencing my career in July, it wasn't long until the job offers came flooding in, including the obligatory chance with Stockport. However, I had made the decision to begin my journey in Asia, and decided to bide my time for the right opportunity to present itself. After waiting a couple of weeks, Malaysian second tier club, Polis DRM, sacked their manager after just about avoiding relegation. I applied for the now vacant position, and was quickly summoned for an interview. This went as well as could be expected, with me willing to agree to their proposals, and not wishing to rock the boat before I had a foot in the door.

The very next day, the club's President came back with their decision, declaring me as the best candidate, and offering a one year deal. This club is heavily associated with the Malay police (hence the name), so I definitely need to behave myself while I'm here!

cua3Yvh.png?1

Wage: £140 per week

Contract Expiry: November 2014

League Expectations: Not started

Transfer Budget: £20,000

Wage Budget: £4.1k

Philosophies: None agreed

Board Requests: None agreed

dyNcm8m.jpg?1

Quite surprisingly, we play in a 40,000 capacity stadium, which must look absolutely ridiculous when the odd-700 Malaysians turn up for our home games; at least this, I suppose, give us plenty of room to increase our fan base! Aside from this, as expected for a part-time club, the facilities are very much on the minimal side, so there's plenty of room for improvement.

Stadium: Tuanku Abdul Rahman

Capacity: 40000 all-seater

Year Built: 1992

Training Facilities: Poor

Youth Facilities: Basic

Junior Coaching: Minimal

Youth Recruitment: Fairly Basic

Nickname: The Cops

Fierce Rivals: None

Other Rivals: ATM

Finances: Okay

With the Malaysian season having just finished, it will be quite some time until my first competitive fixture in January 2014. We'll certainly play some friendlies when the players return for pre-season, but it's likely to be a six month wait until I can lead my team out for their first meaningful match. At least this give me time to get the scouts out and see if we can improve on the squad we already have.

Best of luck, fella.
Great stuff another AK thread good luck mate.
Good luck AK, looking forward to it :thup:
Subscribed to this. I want to see something epic as your FM13 thread but that will take some doing. Go get em AK!!
Good luck Ak hopefully this will be as good as the others.
As ever, looking forward to another AK22 thread.
Good luck fella.
Best of luck :thup:
Good Luck! I really enjoyed you knocking Fergie off his perch! Even if I am a Utd fan ;)
Best of luck!

Thanks all :thup:

By starting in Asia, I'm hoping this may be a bit different from my previous careers, where I've always started in Europe. It's all a bit unknown to me, so it will be a great opportunity to get familiar with some other parts of the world. That said, there's no doubt that I'll end up managing in the top leagues eventually, although that is not likely to be anytime soon; the Malaysian Premier League is only rated 0.5 stars (the 72nd best competition in Asia), so it's going to take a while to get noticed.

What happens if you go straight on instead of left or right?

You go off the edge of the cliff! :D

vEgYd4N.png

Polis DRM - Pre-Season 2014

With such a long wait before our first pre-season fixtures, I was really itching to get going with my career. However, before any competitive games could be played, we had to get the fitness levels of the squad up. It was also a good opportunity to try out a couple of tactics, as well as finding out which roles suited each individual player. I've decided upon two variations of 4-2-3-1, one with two defensive midfielders, and the other with two central midfielders. Both of these have three attacking midfielders (AMC, AML & AMR), who will support the lone striker. We're not naturally blessed with quality wide men, however, we have a brilliant 'number 10' (Edrisar Kaye), so I wanted to devise a couple of systems to get the most from our best player; hopefully he'll get the room to dictate the play as I expect.

p4jZsQF.png?1

Media Prediction: 6th

Title Odds: 5-4 (6th favourites)

Astro Liga Premier Malaysia (League) Expectations: Top Half Finish

Astro Piala FA (Cup) Expectations: Be Competitive

Transfer Budget: £9,000

Wage Budget: £4.2k (spending £3.9k)

Season Ticket Sales: 210

hZU5gbj.png?1

As expected, it's been a busy transfer window, as I've looked to make my mark on the squad. Thankfully, my DoF has pulled his weight too, and helped shift a lot of the deadwood that was using up the wage budget. Having decided upon the formation we'll use this season, it was crucial that I signed enough wide players to make the system work. This proved to be particularly tricky, especially with the restriction on foreign players (no more than three non-Malaysian per game), and was only able to recruit Kavichelvan to play on the left wing. We'll have to make-do on the right side, with a couple of strikers capable of playing out of position here, but we'll be screwed if we're hit with injuries in these areas.

Key Players: Mohamadou Sumareh (ST), Edrisar Kaye (AMC), Khairul Izuan Abdullah (ST), Wan Zaman Wan Mustafa (DC), V. Kavichelvan (AML), Mohd Akhmal Abdullah (DR)

vEgYd4N.png

Polis DRM - Mid-Season Update 2014

q1rD44j.png?1

It looks like we've made a strong start, and I suppose we have, but that's definitely down to more luck than judgement, as I've really struggled to get the tactics working in the way I had hoped. For most of January, it wasn't particularly pleasing to watch, with the team finding it extremely difficult to create any gilt-edged chances, and having to rely on set-pieces and/or individual pieces of skills to register some shots on target; I guess that's what you get when there's a new manager in charge of a team with lots of new faces, who are playing with unfamiliar tactics.

Since we've moved into February, our attacking quartet have started to gel, though, and the goals have started to fly in. I've changed the system slightly, adjusting the AMC role from an advanced playmaker to a trequatrista, which has seen Edrisar Kaye's contribution improve, having now started to form a strong partnership with striker, Mohamadou Sumareh, who's scored six times in the last two games.

nLv9vSQ.png?1

It's a very short season in Malaysia, with each of the twelve teams playing each other just twice (home and away), so, before I really knew it, we were at the half way point. We're very handily placed, just a point off the leaders, and level with the team in second. It's the top two that get promoted, so we're in with a good chance, although there are plenty of other teams who are likely to have a say in matters too. We also will need to improve our away form if we're to remain in the promotion hunt, as we've only picked up the four points from our travels so far.

QJI4PGr.png?1

Concerningly, we've lost one of our first choice centre-backs to knee tendonitis, and will not feature again this season. I do have some cover in this position, but it's still frustrating nonetheless to lose a key player for such a long period.

KdA4yvj.png?1

And, we're breaking records already! :cool:

Shame you didn't go for Stockport, though I understand why you'd be reluctant.

Hopefully we'll see you in England a little more this year? :)

I'd like to think so, although managing a Man Utd or Chelsea doesn't really interest me that much. That said, if I was offered it, I would take the Southampton job, or Liverpool too, but I'd probably like a go in the lower leagues for a bit too.

Your signings look good, although I really don't have anything to compare them to.

I'm not sure that they are that good! I think most of them would struggle to get in a Skrill North/South team :D

Good Luck mate. Hope someday you make amends to your previous ERRORS and manage Corinthians to glory! haha :)

Cheers,

Bitner

Thanks Bitner! I'll try to do the right thing next time :D

vEgYd4N.png

Polis DRM - End of Season Update 2014

V9ScSkv.png?1

We didn't quite match the points total earned in the first half of the season, but I'm still satisfied about how we've performed in the last eleven games. Solid wins on the road against Sime Darby and MP Muar show that we're now starting to improve in our away games, although we did leave it extremely late to snatch the victories in both matches. However, if there's one word to describe us, it's inconsistent. Gone now are the reliable home results, as I'm never really sure how we're going to play. At least we haven't taken any major batterings this year, with the 0-3 home defeat to Sarawak ranking as our worst game in front of our own fans. They did go on to win the league, though, so it wasn't too much of a shock, and have to accept that they are a much better team than us.

One positive, though, is the emergence of Khairul Izuan Abdullah as a goalscorer, a player who I normally play out on the right wing. However, due to Sumareh's injury, he's found himself in a more central role recently, and has flourished as the leader of the attack. A big worry, though, is he's reluctant to agree to an extension of his contract which expires at the end of the season; he's too good to be letting go for nowt.

WTgdmhd.png?1

Disappointingly, we could have finished third if we had beaten KL SPA on the final day, however, fifth wasn't a bad place to find ourselves come the end of my first season in charge. In fact, with us being only seven points off the promotion places, this reaffirms my satisfaction from the way we've played over the year. Of course, a bit of work tightening the defence wouldn't go amiss, as only three teams conceded more than us, so there's obvious areas that need improvement over the summer.

uB3P00U.png?1

I would hardly say we've been prolific, averaging less than two goals per game, so this came as a bit of a surprise. I'll still take the credit, though :brock:

kFoznj2.png?1

We've had some terrible luck with injuries at times, with four of my first choice midfielders all being unavailable for a couple of weeks. We play on 'terrible' pitches most weeks, so it's not overly surprising that we pick up regular knocks, but it's still frustrating nonetheless.

vEgYd4N.png

Polis DRM - End of Season Review 2014

Not a bad start to my career in Malaysia, as by delivering a solid top half finish I've met the expectations set at the start of the season. It was also encouraging to see us in the promotion race for a few months too, which shows we have a bit of talent here, and could start to be a bit more ambitious next season. That said, unfortunately, the finances are already a mess, and despite staying well within the wage budget, we'll probably need tighter control next year.

Astro Liga Premier Malaysia (League): 5th

Astro Piala FA (Cup): First Round

Average Attendance: 1255

Transfer History | Finances

I've been pleased with most of the squad this year, and it's apparent that I've been blessed to have players of the quality that Kaye, Sumareh and Abdullah are available to me. However, I've failed to agree contract extensions with all of them, and are now resigned to all three leaving at the end of the season. Luckily, I was able to secure a fee of £60k for Sumareh, as Perak (in the Super League) were far too keen to secure his signature; if they had waited a little bit longer, they could have had him on a free. Kaye will be going to Perak too, which means I'll definitely need to sign a couple of offensive players over the summer.

Top Goalscorer: Edrisar Kaye (8 goals)

Most Assists: Edrisar Kaye (8 assists)

Highest Average Rating: Edrisar Kaye (7.45)

Fans Player of the Season: Edrisar Kaye

Other Notable Contributors: Mohamadou Sumareh (7 goals), Khairul Izuan Abdullah (7 goals), Norsyazwan Mohd Noor (7 assists), Mohd Afif Amiruddin (2 PoM)

Polis DRM Best Eleven | Liga Premier Team of the Year

a5hL2Ez.png?1

aL440Rj.png?1

hCQSPtU.png?1

A new contract has been agreed for me, too, as I've decided to stay on for another season. I did, however, have to negotiate up the wage budget, as the President was only willing to offer £3.5k per week originally.

vEgYd4N.png

Polis DRM - Pre-Season 2015

With last year going as well as could be expected, it was quite a surprise when the President announced that he is only expecting us to avoid relegation. We have lost three big players over the course of the winter, all who contributed majorly last season, but I still think we should be aiming for a mid-table finish at worst. The pre-season friendlies seem to back me up too, as, even though they are non-competitive, we put on great displays against top flight sides, Felda Utd and Selangor (the latter being defending champions), which shows that we should have what it takes to improve on last season.

IhfjSIM.png?1

Media Prediction: 8th

Title Odds: 7-4 (8th favourites)

Astro Liga Premier Malaysia (League) Expectations: Avoid Relegation

Astro Piala FA (Cup) Expectations: Be Competitive

Transfer Budget: £8,000

Wage Budget: £4.3k (spending £2.9k)

Season Ticket Sales: 210 (same as last year)

xpGxZzQ.png?1

As you will see, I have raided SSBJ this transfer window, signing five players from their youth academy. They are all aged sixteen, so are unlikely to feature yet, but all come with five star potential; they'll be the future of this club, whether I'm here or not. Due to the perilous financial problems we find ourselves in, the majority of the senior players recruited have all signed on non-contract terms; basically, they get paid when they play, and helps to keep the weekly wage bill down. That said, they are all credible players and are likely to feature more often than not, so I doubt we'll save that much in the long run.

In addition to all the new on-field signings, a brand new backroom team has been brought in over the off period. On paper, they all appear to be upgrades on what we had last year, with my new assistant, Bazrul Hissam Zainul (Baz for short :D), looking a very credible member of staff who should offer great support and advice.

Key Players: V. Kavichelvan (AML), Mohd Akhmal Abdullah (DR), Mohd Afif Amiruddin (DC), Mohd Ivan Mohd Yusoff (MC), D. Kenny Pallraj (MC), Nurridzuan Hassan (ST), Muhd Azwan Jatin (AML), Aiman Syazwan Abdullah (DR)

Bit of an odd stadium.

Indeed it is. Looks like off the off-cuts from other stadia have been cobbled together :D

Nice season there, and I would think those players are good for the level of the game you are playing in ;)

I suppose they are not too bad. I wish they would do as they are told more often, though!

Looking forward to this.
Not a bad season , looking forward to reading more mate
Solid first season, looking forward to a good read, no finer way to kill the office hours.
Decent first season - the Malaysian league must be interesting to play in.

Thanks guys. It's quite refreshing to be in a league that I don't follow - learning about it makes it all a bit more interesting more me too :thup:

Looking forward to another great thread here, I really enjoyed last year's. AK, do you run any logo packs or competition mods from Steam Workshop? Maybe the differences stem from me playing Classic. Cheers!

Thanks Possums. I do use a couple of add-ons from SortItOutSI/FM-Base, including the 'name fix', kits and a logo pack too. The logos are still last year's version, though, so some of them are out of date. Not that it bothers me too much, but I will update when I get round to it.

I can post the links if you would like, but they are quite easy to search for on Google :)

I found a way to partially circumvent my office's blockage of SI's forums so got a bit of a read today. :) Absolutely hated Malaysia whilst I was there in FM13, but that was linked to hating FM13 itself... maybe you'll have a better time there. The awful talent level of players, bizarre rules, incredibly lenghty off-season, and inconsistency of results is infuriating, you'll need to stomach all of that. So far so good with a decent first season.

vEgYd4N.png

Polis DRM - Mid-Season Update 2015

NXhYq4b.png?1

Goals, goals, goals galore! That's what you get for having the joint-best attacking record, in addition to the worst defence in the league! The things is, I don't think we're playing that much of an open game, so I'm struggling to see why we're contributing to such an entertaining brand of football; it's incredibly frustrating to see us conceding three, four, five goals per game on such regular occurrences.

The star of the season so far is striker, Nurridzuan Hassan, who currently tops the league scoring charts with eleven goals in as many games. If only I could find a way to tightened it up at the back then we would be on for a successful season.

Ej0nYBw.png?1

Aside from the top three, it's quite spectacularly close in the Liga Premier this season, no doubt down to the inconsistency that plagues the mid-table teams of this division. Any team from fourth place downwards, including ourselves, could find themselves in the relegation battle if they are not careful, so we are certainly in for an interesting second half of the season.

[video=youtube;HCAsKUdRf2U]

TZJhhYMu-Mcbg

If anyone is wondering what the quality of football is like in the second tier of Malaysian football, then watch this video. Shambolic.

cyyAtVi.png?1

Hardly surprising we broke this record :D

I found a way to partially circumvent my office's blockage of SI's forums so got a bit of a read today. :) Absolutely hated Malaysia whilst I was there in FM13, but that was linked to hating FM13 itself... maybe you'll have a better time there. The awful talent level of players, bizarre rules, incredibly lenghty off-season, and inconsistency of results is infuriating, you'll need to stomach all of that. So far so good with a decent first season.

Done well finding a way round your work restrictions :D

I tend to agree with everything you say about Malaysia, as it's incredibly frustrating at times. I can't see me being here for the long haul, but it's not a bad place to start my career; at least it's not boring with all the goals I'm seeing this season!

vEgYd4N.png

Polis DRM - End of Season Update 2015

sji0uQy.png?1

vK38LkH.png?1

Complete and utter madness, to be honest, but, if you look close enough through the carnage, we did manage a clean sheet (against NS Betaria); our only one of the season!

We hit a real purple patch through May, winning all four of our games, which set us up nicely as promotion contenders. In fact, going into June, we were sat second in the table with destiny very much in our own hands. However, I think the prospect of going up to the Super League went to our heads, as we failed to win any of our four remaining games, missing the chance we had of promotion by two points. Quite disturbingly, the goals dried up too, which was quite a shock considering our exploits from earlier in the season.

wmo97GV.png?1

In the end, I don't think we deserved promotion, as we only managed to match our points total of last season; the middle of the table was a lot closer this time around, so our third place finish flatters us somewhat. That said, it's still frustrating, nonetheless, to miss out by just two points.

You could definitely say we've been the 'entertainers' of the season, average over five goals per league game played. Never a dull moment :D

QkHYaOx.png?1

Interestingly, quite out of the blue, Gainsborough came calling, inviting me to an interview. I attended, but, despite satisfying the Board's questions, they decided to go elsewhere. I'm not sure if I would have taken it, but it's certainly opened my eyes to other potential opportunities.

That goal is something else :) I've had a couple of comical ones in the MLS, and particularly in South Africa, but wow!

I could do a whole show-reel now. It's pretty abysmal at times :D

As a Malaysian myself I can assure you that even in real life, the quality of football you see on FM14 reflects that of real life, bloody shamoblic :lol: Don't even get me started on the ridiculous politicking of the FA authorities :lol:

It's good that all of this is accurately reflected in FM, then! To be honest, I'm starting to get a bit frustrated, so there's a chance I may decide to look elsewhere soon. Ideally, I'd like a professional club, or at least one that has the potential to go professional soon. I've asked my President several times, but doesn't seem to be interested.

vEgYd4N.png

Polis DRM - Piala Malaysia Cup 2015

yJ6ODqN.png?1

Ok, I thought that was the end of the season. Apparently not. We've been entered into the Piala Malaysia Cup, a competition that we did not compete in last season. Weird.

Anyway, the Board just wanted us to be competitive, which I guess we were, despite the hiding we received at the hands of Pahang. And we just about avoided coming last in our group too, so it could have been worse. Actually, the fact we beat Super League team, Perak, in another thrilling encounter, shows that we may have a decent group of players here at the club after all.

OkdgJNT.png?1

As we moved through June and July, our President was starting to make noises about wanting to leave the club.

SW2GFD9.png?1

CIE1AMV.png?1

u69B05Y.png?1

36FikaS.png?1

In the end, it was quite a routine takeover, with an existing Board member taking over the reigns of the club. However, I'm already questioning the new guy's judgement, due to the fact he's seen fit to take out a loan to help with the club's debts - our finances are currently in the black.

TkON8KM.png?1

One of the last tasks the former President completed was entering contract negotiation with me. My job status is 'very secure', so I'm well liked here, but, due to the takeover, and other varying factors going on at the club, I've decided to delay acceptance until the end of the season. Secretly, I'm hoping there's something slightly better out there.

vEgYd4N.png

Polis DRM - End of Season Review 2015

Despite finishing a couple of places higher in the table, I'm not convinced we've actually improved this season. Defensively, we've been absolutely shocking, and, if it wasn't for our prolific strike-force, we'd be in quite a mess now. If we had managed promotion, I'm certain it would have been a total bloodbath in the Super League.

Astro Liga Premier Malaysia (League): 3rd

Astro Piala FA (Cup): First Round

Piala Malaysia (Cup): Group Stage

Average Attendance: 978 (down 277)

Transfer History | Finances

On paper, the squad looks good, with the majority of players rated highly by my assistant. However, they just haven't seemed to have gelled as I would have expected, no part down to such a short season. This is quite a problem when you consider that most players join on 'non-contract' terms, and are quite free to move on as they see fit. Due to this, the squad gets broken up frequently, which really doesn't help with the team cohesion. A fine example of this is topscorer, Nurridzuan Hassan, who only joined us at the beginning of the season, but has already agreed to join a Super League side next year. Frustrating, as squad building is almost impossible.

Top Goalscorer: Nurridzuan Hassan (17 goals)

Most Assists: Eddy Helmi Abdul Manan (10 assists)

Highest Average Rating: Nurridzuan Hassan (7.28)

Fans Player of the Season: Nurridzuan Hassan

Other Notable Contributors: V. Kavichelvan (9 assists), Fahrul Razi Kamaruddin (7 goals), Mohd Azrul Ariff Mohd Ridzwan

Polis DRM Best Eleven | Liga Premier Team of the Year

xPcFk7b.png?1

So close to promotion, bottled it late on but do you think you was ready for the Super League mate?

Oh no, most definitely not. We can't defend, so we'd be on for a mauling most games :D

Unlucky on promotion.

Yeah, I suppose we were. If we had won one of our final four games we would have done it.

Typical Malaysia utter madness and randomness, did well to get a 3rd place there although the matches certainly were not under control! :D

Figuring out why you qualify for the cups and why you don't is like completing a really complicated Sudoku. The rules don't make sense, spare your brain from it, your brain will thank you. When I managed there I got promoted after finishing midtable in 7th and from my best knowledge the only loophole that would've allowed us to go up was if we had won the cup (yes - winning the cup gives a league promotion). We hadn't, but had reached the final 2 seasons earlier and apparently that was enough. Don't ask.

So, after a fairly decent season, you would think all was rosy in the Polis DRM fraternity. Wrong. As the new season ticked over, the new President decided that nothing less than promotion would be acceptable. I know we were close last year, but this is being overly ambitious, especially considering he had initially agreed a few weeks earlier that mid-table would suffice. This irked me somewhat, so I scoured the job vacancies and sent off a handful of applications.

KyEsQAI.png?2

This pretty much alienated everyone at the club, but at least the President got to taste a bit of his own medicine. I was asked to apologise. I did, but I didn't mean it.

QOOqPdH.png?1

A job interview followed quickly, where I agreed to develop players using the club's youth system if I was successful.

UjlsTOt.png?1

Then a full on job offer, offering to pay me £80 per week more than Polis were. My Malaysian President eventually saw sense, and summoned me for emergency 'vision' talks. However, as there was no option to reduce the season's expectations, and with him also reluctant to make the club professional, it was all too little too late; I was off to Singapore.

XpqHbA2.png?1

Here's my career stats so far. I've seen 228 goals so far, which is an exceptional amount considering the number of competitive games contested. The win percentage isn't anything to write home about yet, but it's still not a bad start nonetheless.

No happy ending in Malaysia :(

fEvdZzr.png

Hougang United FC

Welcome to Singapore! Actually in mileage terms, it's not a huge move, as there's only roughly 160 miles between the two clubs; we're still very much on the Malay Peninsular. However, in club stature, I feel this is a bit of a step up. Firstly, Hougang are a professional club, with full time staff and players, so I'll now be able to tie key members of the team down for longer periods. Secondly, the Singapore Premier League's reputation is higher than the Malaysian Premier League. Not much higher (just a half a star), but higher nonetheless, which should help to improve my reputation slightly too.

The club itself has very little history of note, having only been founded five years ago. However, they have just finished sixth (out of 12), so it's clear we're certainly not the whipping boys of the division.

8DCGkyz.png?1

Wage: £250 per week

Contract Expiry: December 2016

League Expectations: Not started

Transfer Budget: £5,750

Wage Budget: £4.7k

Philosophies: Develop players using the club's youth system

Board Requests: None agreed

NbcWehI.jpg?1

The set-up here is very little different from what I had in Malaysia, with the main exception being the size of the stadium, which is much more suitable for a club of this stature. Additionally, the youth recruitment is a step up from my previous club, so we may get some decent youngsters coming through if we're lucky.

Again, I join another club with a running track around the pitch. I'm sure that will come in handy when we host the Singapore Olympics.

Stadium: Hougang Stadium

Capacity: 3500 (2500 seated)

Year Built: N/A

Training Facilities: Poor

Youth Facilities: Basic

Junior Coaching: Basic

Youth Recruitment: Average

Nickname: The Cheetahs

Year Founded: 2010

Fierce Rivals: None

Other Rivals: None

Finances: Okay

I've got a few weeks to get to grips with things before the league season gets underway in March. I'll go into a bit more detail when I do my pre-season update, but, on initial inspections, I've inherited an incredibly young squad, with only one player above the age of twenty. Of course, this, potentially, has it's pitfalls, so I'll need to bring in some experienced heads to balance the team, as we all know you don't win anything with kids :brock:

pjhd2an.png?1

Archived