Face 2 face matches without FM Classic

I played a couple face2face maches in FM13, and I made my debut yesterday with a friend and realized that FM Classic is the default mode for that this year. Unfortunately, that doesn't allow us to assign marking options to our players.

Is it possible to play those f2f matches in the usual FM interface and not in FMC?

Thanks

I posted this on the online forum but that's pretty empty!

• Administrators

It doesn't work that way, the game doesn't know who to mark before the game has started and team has been picked.

Otherwise if it were possible you could find players 'man marking' other players illogically due to opposition formation, etc.

It doesn't work that way, the game doesn't know who to mark before the game has started and team has been picked.

Otherwise if it were possible you could find players 'man marking' other players illogically due to opposition formation, etc.

Alright Lucas, will try to play with it.

But please, can you answer this:

What happens if I assign Alonso to man-mark Iniesta and the Barça player changes position to the wing? Will Alonso mark the player that now is on Iniesta's former position? Or will he be chasing Iniesta on the wing?

Archived