New Job - Players wont talk to me?

Was manager of Hearts in the SPL and got offered the Aston Villa job after they finished bottom of the Premier League.

Took the job and Vlaar, Beneteke, Guzan, Weimann are all transfer listed by request as they want a new challenge(basically because they got relegated)

Now when I go to speak to them about their concerns, they reply ''I feel our relationship has broken down and there is nothing we can do about it''

Anybody else experience this?

I wouldn't want to talk to you either ;) My guess is that the reason they are not willing to talk is probably because nothing you say will make them want to play in the championship. I think the problem is the way them not wanting to speak to you is worded rather than them actually having a bad relationship with you

I would say that's just a wording issue.

There is no way that they shall reconsider their ambition to leave and that's basically what this is supposed to mean.

That said, it should really be possible to create an according line stating that and not something about a personal relationship that never existed so far

Archived