Zakaria Bakkali

cf60ce50f082beb89b7176e9115ebdfe.jpg

Date of birth: 26/01/1996

Place of birth: Liege, Belgium

Club: PSV

Position: AML

Value: N/A

Asking price: N/A

I signed Bakkali on a free at the start of the 2017/18 season for my Man Utd team, his stats look great. I threw him straight in to the first team and he has done well so far. He’s already a very good player, but looks like he can become great in the future.

Here he is in my game (End of 2017):

ZakariaBakkali2017.jpg

I’m not sure on his value, asking price, or stats at the start of the game, so if somebody could provide some information I will add it to the OP.

Not sure on his details at the start of the game but just finished my second season with Hull City and i signed him half way through for 9.5M. He is developing really well as an Inside Forward for me, but his stats still need some work but i have him at 18 and he is developing nicely.

Wondered does anyone have a screenshot of him further on?

I've played him as an inside forward on the left to cut in, but his performances for me in my Milan save aren't up to scratch. He costed me £16M in the first season, I'm now at the start of my forth season and he's only worth £7M. Below par performances haven't helped. And I guess playing second fiddle in 1st 2 seasons to El Shaarawy and 3rd season to Timo Werner hasn't helped. Which is why I immediately loaned him back to PSV when I bought him. 2nd season he was my 3rd string AML, and 3rd season he was my back up.

Tried playing him more often against poor opposition for confidence and better results from him but he never delivered. His stats are far better then my starting AML which is Timo Werner. But Timo now 20 years of age and he's worth £41M and scoring and assisting for fun. It's a damn shame, but least I got money back from recieving £131M from selling Balotelli, El Shaarawy and Niang.

Here's a screenshot of him in my save.

http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/PeterPistola/media/Screenshot2013-11-27at125136AM_zpsab76ab5f.png.html

His performances for me on the left haven't been great so considering converting him to a striker. All the screenshots show him to be class, but i suppose he is still 18/19 on my save so long way to go before he is developed.

Anyone tried him on the right looking to cut in?

His performances for me on the left haven't been great so considering converting him to a striker. All the screenshots show him to be class, but i suppose he is still 18/19 on my save so long way to go before he is developed.

Anyone tried him on the right looking to cut in?

Any chance of a screenshot?

I play him in the AML position as an Inside Forward - Support, he's lethal.

Got him for around 5 mil euros at the start of the 2nd season with Ajax actually, which is quite cheap I reckon since they're rivals. Using him as an IF on the left side mostly. Develloping quite nicely. Will post a screenie later.

Got him in the first season of my PSG game which means he will soon be Home Grown which is great. Not quite a beast yet (he's still only a rotational player for me) but I play him as a left winger with the following PPMs (Places Shots, Lob Keeper, cuts inside and plays one-twos). Nabbed 8 goals and 7 assists in 31 games last campaign and is having a decent start to my 2016/17 season (still only 20yo right now). I'll post a screenie when he turns 21 on my game.

Archived