Player Search

First of all i'd like to apologize if this isn't the place to ask this, point me to where i should place this elswhere if i am wrong at the moment.

Okay i have a question about Player Search ingame, i am playing with Ajax in the Eredivisie and as in former versions of Football Manager i will use the Player Search to find the new regens ingame.

I set the filter to Nationality Dutch and age max 16, and i find a large list of all the new regens that just got in the game, no problem.

However when i set the Nationality to any other than Dutch i dont find any regens, the search results include just a few excitisting players of 16.

So i'd like to know why my player search can't find any new regens of 16 of other nationality's than Dutch.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have any knowledge of other countries, do you have scouts able to scout other countries?

Sorry missed that you were playing as Ajax, could be something for the bugs forum, I am sure you must be able to see some newgens.

I have 25% world knowledge yes, and i am scouting in Scandinavia and Mid Europe, the places where i would like my regens from.

Thanks for your answer tho!

Archived