Recording fragments of the game: button greyed out?

Hi,

On several occassions I've encounter I wanted to record part of the game because of different reasons:

- something funny: it was a free kick against me, and for no apparant reason my attacker was back defending and fell over without anyone being near, not even the ball. So I just imagined he fell over his own leg

- something weird: I play with my defenders putting pressure on the enemy. In my recent game I had a back walking back 3/4 of the field since an opposing attacker as advancing. He never tried to take the ball off the attacker, which doesn't correlate with putting pressure on. Seems more like "no pressure and fall back". So I want be able to upload things I encounter like that to report in the bug forum so they can take a look at it.

But for some reason the record button is greyed out when I rewind in game to that particular moment. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Please stay on topic, and don't start a(nother) backs are broken conversation. It's not the place. Just want to know how I can record things I encounter.

Thanks.

Archived