Chance Conversion

Is anyone else experiencing a lack of goals scored from one on one opportunities? I play with a quick poacher upfront and he rarely scores from one on one’s when he gets in behind the defence.

It is especially annoying when the keeper just seems to catch the ball with ease.

How is everyone one else dealing with this?

Imo one on ones are broken atm. Out of 10 opportunities my strikers would make 1 goal, it's just not worth it to adjust your tactics to it. Best ways to score goals is from corners and having good wingers who can cross a ball.

I just started playing FM14, but in my first two games, I've had 3 "featured" breakaways where my striker comes barreling in on goal and just plunks the ball into the goalie's waiting hands. Most of the goals are coming from well outside the box. (I know, I know - it's my tactics, but I did win 2-0 and 4-2).

This has been talked about so many times on the forum we all know that issue but you should consider reading the tactic forums and training as it really will help you understand why your not converting chances. The new fm game isn't meant be easy or just go straight to a match and expect to win you need sort your tactics and training to put data in ready to have better chance of good resuts

Archived