Editors Hideaway Download Forum Rules - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING HERE

Welcome to the Editors Hideaway Download Sub-Forum!

• This sub-forum is for download threads only, any other thread/post will be moved, edited or deleted as we see fit
  • Please ensure your thread title has the version of Football Manager at the start e.g. [FMxx]
  • If your download is not finished please add [WIP] to your thread title so we know its a work in progress.
  • Please give a descriptive thread title
  • --> updated 2017: A good thread title will be something like this [WIP] European Super League with a fm2017 tag and prefix added.
  • If your thread has not been moved to the download forum, please let me know with a link in the Moderator Request Thread
  • Do not re-release other people's work without their permission with or without your own edits as your thread will be deleted and an infraction being handed out.
  • Do not request donations to be able to download your work or to receive an early copy of your work, your thread will be deleted and infractions being handed out.
  • 3rd party tools such as real time editors and scouts that are not supported by Sports Interactive cannot be discussed here and will be closed.
  • Moderators reserve the right to close, delete or edit threads and also hand out warnings, infractions or bans if they decide you have broken the house rules.
  • We encourage the use of the report post button (triangle on bottom left under the users name) if you feel a post is unacceptable.

Please ensure your user settings allow to see all threads from the beginning, as its set to 2 months by default, otherwise you won't be able to see the threads once they are two months old.

- Click Forum Actions

- Click General Settings

- Scroll down to the default thread age cut off and select show all threads

- Scroll to the bottom and click save

Why was the Download Forum created?

The download forum was created to allow members easier access to find a custom database file without having to trawl through pages of threads.

How will this benefit the Editors Forum?

1. It will make your download easier to find, as it is less likely to fall down to the page and get mixed up with the general editor discussion & help/support threads

2. People will visit the Download Forum for all 3rd party & community created content so they are more likely to download if its easier to find.

3. It will help remove the clutter from the main Editors Hideaway Forum and make things more tidy and organised.

How can I help make my downloads easy to find?

Firstly ensure you are posting any custom databases or tools in the Download Sub-Forum

Secondly, please ensure all your thread titles are set as follows:

[FM Version] [Description of download] WIP (only if work in progress)

I can't find the thread I started, help!

- Click Forum Actions

- Click General Settings

- Scroll down to the default thread age cut off and select show all threads

- Scroll to the bottom and click save

Please do not be offended if your thread is moved here as it is a way to de-clutter the forum and make the downloads you create more accessible.

Any problems please send me a PM

Happy Editing,

metal_guitarist

Editors Forum Moderator

• Wolf_pd unpinned this topic

Archived